Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cant stop day dreaming

Itachi619

Itachi619

Recruit
★★
I keep day dreaming about being an mma fighter with a loving gf that's been with me through all the tough times, then after my careers all said and done, I buy a farm and live with my gf raising our child properly into a respectable young man. That's all I want, ambition and a loving family. Instead I'm consumed by this overwhelming rage and despair due to the fact that I can never have that.

Have you heard of maladaptive daydreaming? Maybe you have it. I have it, and I know I had a conversaTIon with another user (the guy with the Senjogahara avi) who had it has well.

Last edited:
I only daydream when I'm going to sleep, and then I can't sleep anymore
This began to happen a few weeks ago

I also daydream daily

Have you heard of maladaptive daydreaming? Maybe you have it. I have it, and I know I had a conversaTIon with another user (the guy with the Senjogahara avi) who had it has well.
Holy fuck the symptoms describe me perfectly lol

What do u day dream about?

Usually I daydream about me being famous, being a hero and saving someone in danger, or leading an army like Alexander or Genghis, and of course, females are involved. This kind of shit is making me go insane, I have to waste energy to try not think about these things and get some sleep

Fuck I daydream the same shit since 4 years now (Im serious) ..

Usually I daydream about me being famous, being a hero and saving someone in danger, or leading an army like Alexander or Genghis, and of course, females are involved. This kind of shit is making me go insane, I have to waste energy to try not think about these things and get some sleep
That's the thing, u kinda have to snap urself out of it, and bring urself back to this shite earth, absolutely rage inducing when u look around u and just get depressed

Me neither. For me, some things i obssesively imagine and desire are way more real that the physical object im using now to write. I was used to live in my head before college, and now im becoming a child again.

Me neither. For me, some things i obssesively imagine and desire are way more real that the physical object im using now to write. I was used to live in my head before college, and now im becoming a child again.
It's real easy to escape into it, I remember when I was a neet I had a dream about a girl I liked so vivid I woke up and realised it wasn't real and literally shouted fuuuuuck

It's real easy to escape into it, I remember when I was a neet I had a dream about a girl I liked so vivid I woke up and realised it wasn't real and literally shouted fuuuuuck

Everything is easy compared to facing my own inceldom....

me too man i'm always fantasizing about something