Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can't stop analyzing my facial aesthetics

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
It's driving me crazy. EVerything about me is subhuman. I have a long melted face with a big forehead, but my chin and ramus are soo short. It's like everything is just backwards. Subhuman as fuck. My hairline is terribly high and nw2. My ears are big. Thankfully they don't stick out or I'd sui. My nose is so subhuman. It's long and my nostrils show. My gonial angle must be at least 150 degrees due to my non existent ramus. I have fat in my cheeks despite being 120lbs. I have no jaw definition despite being 120lbs. My chin is tiny. Like female tier small. Zero dimorphism. I have zero cheekbones. My face is as flat as a board. No forward or horizontal growth, all downward. I'm literally so ugly it's not even funny. My eye area is my one average feature and it's only average. I HATE MY LOOKS SO MUCH.

oh and my mouth is tiny but lips are thick like a hot girls. My maxilla is flat. My chin is recessed. I'm soo ugly!! csn't even grow a full beard

and i still have acne at 24 and have fucking forehead and neck wrinkles.

My condolences OP. Sounds like you have all of the incel traits

same I take like 20 pictures of myself a day and analyze them

i analyze people i see in public jfl. today at the dentist i saw a literal 5 year old and analyzed his face and tried to guess if he becoms and incel or not

After watching FACEandLMS videos I've been able to analyse my own face and realise that I'm much uglier than I thought. I've been deluding myself. Was blue pilled about my face structure. I always blamed my height and anxiety (or achne when I was young).

This lookism stuff is a mind virus.

This is what girls do.

Men have only begun to do this in recent times as a consequence of women becoming infinitely pickier. In my grandfather's time and before, men could be men.

Men have only begun to do this in recent times as a consequence of women becoming infinitely pickier. In my grandfather's time and before, men could be men.
Fucked up what happened to men for sure.

i analyze people i see in public jfl. today at the dentist i saw a literal 5 year old and analyzed his face and tried to guess if he becoms and incel or not

fuckin peak autism lmao

kek, what was your prediction?

kids with good facial aesthetics don't necessarily stay that way when entering puberty, i'm a prime example of that.:feelsrope:

kek, what was your prediction?
well usually its hard to tell from the face alone because puberty hits hard differently, so i also check the parents if i see any subhumans traits. i check height of father first to determine if the son will become incel or not. also traits which led to incel 100% on a 0-5 year old are: indian (ehtnic), small parents, red hair, albino, already visible weak chin, big eyes, autistic behaviour, glasses.