Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story cant stand this gigalad nigger at workplace

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
★★★★
so there is this gigalad (2 meter maybe...100 kg or so) at muh workplace.....he sometimes comes into the office where we work but hes a delivery guy nigger working mosly outside
whenever he comes in, we all notice since he fucking shouts and yells...mofucker has excessive energy to waste by speaking loudly...things get worse when the office hour is kinda finished n the office is rather empty except for 2/3 left...he walks in the section i am working in...talks to foids...addresses them familiarly by their names (one foid is married)...chivalry nigger makes em giggle.....i saw another foid (who calls him "my bro") hitting him with a paper naughtily in front of my eyes....he talks about thuggish bullshit he keeps for fighting (knives, brass knuckles, big rings and stuff like that)....
once when he was not there, a subcreature nigga there talked behind his back saying to that foid who calls him my bro: "why is your brother such a hooligan?" Foid (obviously defending lad against this animal): "hes not a hooligan,,its just that he has a biting tongue" Him: "hes good for banditry only" Foid(laughingly): "he cant, cuz he is on an undertaking (promised the police)"
he dominates the ethnic afghans at work by commanding them "come here" in a threatening voice or so appears to me....once said "although my face appears threatening but my knowledge of history is good" then called himself an Achaemenid soldier (against islam)...mogs 2 other chads...heared him swear...flirts....is married too jfl
at work, i just put on my headphones which are off..dont want any possible interaction but do want to hear such stuff sometimes

whenever he comes in, we all notice since he fucking shouts and yells...mofucker has excessive energy to waste by speaking loudly..
Hate niggers who do this shit.

that's weird, there's an identical nigger or dark brown at my work who does that, he's just a package delivery guy but he talks to the fat cunts like he's their boss or some shit. he also destroyed me one time when i got up from my desk to see if the package was for me and he told me to sit down lmfao.

that's weird, there's an identical nigger or dark brown at my work who does that, he's just a package delivery guy but he talks to the fat cunts like he's their boss or some shit. he also destroyed me one time when i got up from my desk to see if the package was for me and he told me to sit down lmfao.
wtf...dont let him do that shit again...the nerves they have!...this one nigger does not seem malicious towards me..