Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can’t stand my sisters tallfag boyfriend

• Thread starter Deleted member 41809
  • Start date
Deleted member 41809

Deleted member 41809

Banned
-
He is 11 (same age as her) but he is already 5’7 which means he will be at least 6’0 when he finishes growing while I am stuck at 5’4 as an adult male and my foidlet sister is only 4’9. Anyways i usually ignore her but i had to hear both of them earlier and he was being super cocky like most normies are, honestly makes me want to go in her room and beat the living shit out of him

lmao no offense bf and gf at 11

some fuckin whores smh

Please do us all a favor and beat him bloody :lul:.

11 yo and already mogged by little sister, the sisterpill is indeed brutal

What kind of retarded parents let their 11 year old date

He is 11 (same age as her) but he is already 5’7 which means he will be at least 6’0 when he finishes growing while I am stuck at 5’4 as an adult male and my foidlet sister is only 4’9. Anyways i usually ignore her but i had to hear both of them earlier and he was being super cocky like most normies are, honestly makes me want to go in her room and beat the living shit out of him
Brutal as fuck

My sister is 13 and is already 5'7

My male cousin is 14 and he's already like 5'11

Meanwhile I'm 5'8

Soy parents
How is that soy? He said his sisters boyfriend was the same age as her, letting their 11 year old daughter get used as a sex toy by older teens who would pump and dump her is fucked up, her being with a 11 year old boy is obviously a lot more natural

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back