Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't stand couples

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
I fucking hate seeing it everywhere I go, on the bus, in the cafeteria, on the train, in the classroom, how the fuck do you guys cope with this stuff, I feel so inferior when I see it knowing I'll never obtain their success

Lol one of my friends is dating my oneitis for the 2nd time. They actually seem pretty happy together. Pretty sad I blew my chance years ago

Same I hate seeing them and them reminding that I'm alone for the rest of my life

Lol one of my friends is dating my oneitis for the 2nd time. They actually seem pretty happy together. Pretty sad I blew my chance years ago
How do you tolerate that? I'd cut him off or just rope at that point.

Remove the rope of slavery...I have the archives:

Why Am I Rejected By Beautiful Caucasian Women?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185023614Tuesday, March 08, 2016 10:35 PM CST
Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved. As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring. When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability? It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.
Re: OT is like a white family
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181986121Tuesday, January 19, 2016 1:41 AM CST
"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?" Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families. Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.
Re: Name something good America has.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182219886Saturday, January 23, 2016 3:07 AM CST
Individuals with superior Caucasian DNA. Unfortunately, it is being mitigated by the presence of inferior African American scum.
Re: so uh, my ex and i are now friends
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#182285395Saturday, January 23, 2016 10:29 PM CST
It is quite evident that you have constructed a friendship merely to regain access to Caucasian vulva. Consider acquiring mathematical knowledge instead.
Re: Happy Black History Month
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183003877Thursday, February 04, 2016 4:44 PM CST
Yes, I agree. An entire month dedicated towards the magnification of an excessively-privileged group designated solely for the purpose of fabricating supposed "oppression" from hard-working Caucasian individuals.
Re: i like how black history month
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#183006263Thursday, February 04, 2016 5:20 PM CST
Good. African Americans do not deserve a month dedicated to their perception of "oppression" from Caucasian individuals. "Caucasian History Month" or "Asian History Month" would be much more beneficial than the former.
Re: Would a hot white girl fall for an ugly black male?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184675381Wednesday, March 02, 2016 10:28 PM CST
Why would they? African American males are truly repulsive and intellectually-inferior. In contrast, Caucasian males are beautiful and intelligent.

How do you tolerate that? I'd cut him off or just rope at that point.
Because she moved on from even being a friend to me. We made up a little and discussed what happen years ago. I could’ve genuinely pulled her but I was a retard who was horny to gigastacies. Anyways he’s still an ok friend sometimes he helps, and sometimes he’ll be one of the friends who just mocks and banters with me.

UnsourcedAnon
Png

Well, Off-Topic? Why am I being rejected by truly beautiful and intelligent Caucasian women? I am a twenty-two male individual with ASD. Despite this, I have performed significant social analysis to improve my conversational capabilities. Nonetheless, I am continuously being patronized by my rather beautiful brown-haired, blue-eyed, pale-skinned colleague. That should not occur. I am much more intelligent and reasonable than the narcissistic imbeciles we are required to regularly collaborate with. I have not exhibited any aggression towards either the woman or the males involved. As evidenced by my status on this website, I am socially-adept enough to easily integrate into social cliques with other individuals. Therefore, I cannot understand why this is occurring. When will the naive female individual involved recognize my objectively-superior suitability? It is quite obvious that women are inherently-narcissistic.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

"What's the difference between a white family and the rest?" Simple. Caucasian families are genetically-superior to the other types of families. Of course, this would mean that Off-Topic represents an African American family, which is the lowest-quality family of all, given the aggression and impulsion.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

Individuals with superior Caucasian DNA. Unfortunately, it is being mitigated by the presence of inferior African American scum.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

It is quite evident that you have constructed a friendship merely to regain access to Caucasian vulva. Consider acquiring mathematical knowledge instead.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

Yes, I agree. An entire month dedicated towards the magnification of an excessively-privileged group designated solely for the purpose of fabricating supposed "oppression" from hard-working Caucasian individuals.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

Good. African Americans do not deserve a month dedicated to their perception of "oppression" from Caucasian individuals. "Caucasian History Month" or "Asian History Month" would be much more beneficial than the former.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

Why would they? African American males are truly repulsive and intellectually-inferior. In contrast, Caucasian males are beautiful and intelligent.
Fucking brutal but I do wonder how do you remember all these roblox archives from early 2016. I barely remember my posts from early 2016.

Fucking brutal but I do wonder how do you remember all these roblox archives from early 2016. I barely remember my posts from early 2016.

I have an above average memory. It's exploited at times, though I'm more interested in clarifying for neutral parties here:

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184699429Thursday, March 03, 2016 3:51 PM CST
"terrible history"? Caucasian individuals have more "privileges" merely because they are far more laborious and intelligent than their idiotic counterparts. The U.S stems from voluntary, necessary labor. Leeching under the guise of "government assistance" is equivalent to sacrificing your privileges.
Re: post if u have green eyes
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184723777Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:44 PM CST
Truly, intelligent Caucasian women with brown-hair and blue-eyes are genetically superior. Green-eye inheritance is a known genetic flaw. Much like brown-eye inheritance.
Re: What is the most controversial opinion you have?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185166646Friday, March 11, 2016 8:17 PM CST
Well, allow us to begin, I suppose. Firstly, African American individuals are naturally aggressive and intellectually-crippled in comparison to beautiful, intelligent Caucasian individuals. Secondly, female individuals are also inherently-narcissistic and concerned only with using idiotic leftist propaganda to convey themselves as "victims." The secondary premise is especially abundant within the "Western World."
Re: I Truly Enjoy Going To Starbucks
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185297888Sunday, March 13, 2016 9:02 PM CDT
"i really enjoyed this thanks" It is not a problem. Caucasian women seem to enjoy my presence very much.
Re: .Why i'd so rather be a girl than a boy
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190268353Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:47 PM CDT
"This is a conver about girls being so mean to guys" Solution: communicate only with Caucasian males. Well, assuming you do not victimize them.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190269952Wednesday, June 01, 2016 8:09 PM CDT
"@unsourced wtf are you saying to me" I am stating that you are a deceitful Caucasian Internet serpent. Liberals perceive males only as slaves to "minorities."
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194100204Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:29 AM CDT
Such a repulsive individual. Megan is truly the epitome of Western women everywhere. This unintelligent whoring user is incapable of contributing beneficially to Caucasian society.
Re: These aligations are not true about me being racist
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194133743Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:55 PM CDT
Do not worry about any of your prior claims. Racism is not necessarily malicious, unless it is against Caucasian individuals. It is proven that Negroid individuals suffer from a very low IQ and resort to primitive behavior when faced with a situation requiring logical reasoning.
Re: itt: your main ancestry
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200647948Friday, October 28, 2016 7:32 PM CDT
White/European Caucasian. >97.99% I am glad to not have bonobo DNA.

death to all sex havers :lasereyes:

same my Chad and normie used to be "friends" now enemies fucked all the foids I want to fuck

Honestly it feels so emasculating being around them

I have an above average memory. It's exploited at times, though I'm more interested in clarifying for neutral parties here:

UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184699429Thursday, March 03, 2016 3:51 PM CST
"terrible history"? Caucasian individuals have more "privileges" merely because they are far more laborious and intelligent than their idiotic counterparts. The U.S stems from voluntary, necessary labor. Leeching under the guise of "government assistance" is equivalent to sacrificing your privileges.
Re: post if u have green eyes
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184723777Thursday, March 03, 2016 10:44 PM CST
Truly, intelligent Caucasian women with brown-hair and blue-eyes are genetically superior. Green-eye inheritance is a known genetic flaw. Much like brown-eye inheritance.
Re: What is the most controversial opinion you have?
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185166646Friday, March 11, 2016 8:17 PM CST
Well, allow us to begin, I suppose. Firstly, African American individuals are naturally aggressive and intellectually-crippled in comparison to beautiful, intelligent Caucasian individuals. Secondly, female individuals are also inherently-narcissistic and concerned only with using idiotic leftist propaganda to convey themselves as "victims." The secondary premise is especially abundant within the "Western World."
Re: I Truly Enjoy Going To Starbucks
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#185297888Sunday, March 13, 2016 9:02 PM CDT
"i really enjoyed this thanks" It is not a problem. Caucasian women seem to enjoy my presence very much.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190268353Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:47 PM CDT
"This is a conver about girls being so mean to guys" Solution: communicate only with Caucasian males. Well, assuming you do not victimize them.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#190269952Wednesday, June 01, 2016 8:09 PM CDT
"@unsourced wtf are you saying to me" I am stating that you are a deceitful Caucasian Internet serpent. Liberals perceive males only as slaves to "minorities."
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194100204Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:29 AM CDT
Such a repulsive individual. Megan is truly the epitome of Western women everywhere. This unintelligent whoring user is incapable of contributing beneficially to Caucasian society.
Re: These aligations are not true about me being racist
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#194133743Wednesday, July 20, 2016 1:55 PM CDT
Do not worry about any of your prior claims. Racism is not necessarily malicious, unless it is against Caucasian individuals. It is proven that Negroid individuals suffer from a very low IQ and resort to primitive behavior when faced with a situation requiring logical reasoning.
Re: itt: your main ancestry
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#200647948Friday, October 28, 2016 7:32 PM CDT
White/European Caucasian. >97.99% I am glad to not have bonobo DNA.
Nice. I still remember some old posts I have from 2013-2015. You should save these on the wayback machine I have some of mine saved.
same my Chad and normie used to be "friends" now enemies fucked all the foids I want to fuck
Fucking brutal but to be fair it’s only one friend and another friend. My oneitis tends to date guys around my friend group. Majority of my friends are pretty much Incels with 1 or 2 I say close to Incels if it wasn’t for a previous relationship.

i FUCKING HATE when they kiss each other when they see me

You never had a chance and he's not really your friend if he's willing to date your oneitis

suffering, I keep accumulating my hate

I fucking hate seeing it everywhere I go, on the bus, in the cafeteria, on the train, in the classroom, how the fuck do you guys cope with this stuff, I feel so inferior when I see it knowing I'll never obtain their success
Yep I know how you feel makes you want to get a shotgun and cause Havok doesn't it?

Yep I know how you feel makes you want to get a shotgun and cause Havok doesn't it?
Yea, sometimes I love to fantasise about killing one and leaving the other alive, the survivor would have to watch their significant other bleed to death lmao (in video game)

Me too I just have an urge to kill them.

Fortunately they’re rare in my area

what video is ur profile picture from?

UnsourcedAnon
Png

UnsourcedAnon
Png

UnsourcedAnon
Png

UnsourcedAnon
Png

UnsourcedAnon
Png

UnsourcedAnon
Png

UnsourcedAnon
Png

This

coping with alcohol, rage, .is, and working out but even then that's not enough

so fucking over

I stare at the guy knowing I can beat the shit out of him near his whore

I feel angry, jealous, frustrated