Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't sleep...

sadtrooper

sadtrooper

Banned
-
I can't sleep. It's been about 4 or possibly even 5 months now. My eyes randomly burn when I'm outside; it feels like they're being stabbed. Is it over for my eyes? I'm pretty sure the reason I can't sleep is because of school, though it's strange because I was doing fine during the first marking period. I'm not sure what I could be stressed about. Regardless of whether I know the cause of this stress or not, the fact remains that I can sleep like a baby during school breaks. Unfortunately, this doesn't apply to Saturdays and Sundays

Try removing that profile avatar. You know why.

I can't sleep. It's been about 4 or possibly even 5 months now. My eyes randomly burn when I'm outside; it feels like they're being stabbed. Is it over for my eyes? I'm pretty sure the reason I can't sleep is because of school, though it's strange because I was doing fine during the first marking period. I'm not sure what I could be stressed about. Regardless of whether I know the cause of this stress or not, the fact remains that I can sleep like a baby during school breaks. Unfortunately, this doesn't apply to Saturdays and Sundays
Me too brocel

That sucks, you most likely suffer from general anxiety.

Ask your doctor.

Why have you get that red pill mong as your avi