Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can’t sleep

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Tfw you pass out for 4 hours after weedmaxxing you’re now wide awake at damn near 02:30 and don’t know wtf to do with yourself :feelsree:

same bro i took a nap earlier so im fucked. looks like its a refresh .co 100 times till i see an alert type night

same bro i took a nap earlier so im fucked. looks like its a refresh .co 100 times till i see an alert type night
hi

im gonna coom to ur avi

21908.jpg

Over for insomniaccels

Lol weed is shit and has shitty effects for the cost ratio. Why people prefer weed to alcohol i will never know
I like both tbh. If I could drink alcohol as regularly as I could smoke weed then I would prefer it though.

Lol weed is shit and has shitty effects for the cost ratio. Why people prefer weed to alcohol i will never know
You don’t get hangovers with weed

Heres your dopameme hit

doing both simultaneously feels pretty good

Postmax until you are asleep