Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can't sleep when stressed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
have uni assignment to do which I increasingly don't want to do and am increasingly making up reasons not to do as the due date draws closer
now I can't even sleep and have stayed up 5 hours past when I normally want to go to sleep

Is this normal?

Yeah many normies in my school also do like this

It's normal. Smuk weed bro. You can sleep but it kills your REM phase. :feelsWizard::feelshmm::whatfeels::whatfeels::feelsbaton:

isn't the rem phase the phase you need the most tho?
Thats the only downside of weed tbh. Still better than doing benzos like xanax. PSA to incels: Dont use this shit

Thats the only downside of weed tbh. Still better than doing benzos like xanax. PSA to incels: Dont use this shit
Do u think xanax is more addictive than weed

Do u think xanax is more addictive than weed
Possible, didn't do much xanax. I think it makes you more addicted because it is way more subtle than weed. It's also way way worse to get off. I heard people comparing it to opiates and even worse.

I know the feeling.

you might be an @Insomniac

i can initially fall asleep easily but when i wake up in the middle of the night i cant get back because my mind is racing with thoughts, been like that for around a year now

of course its normal bro just find a way to cope

Status
Not open for further replies.