Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can't see Twilight on a TV screen without almost laughing, the blackpill has ruined me

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Last night my mum was watching the twilight movies for the first time in seven years, loading her old DVDs into the DVD player and sitting on the lounge in front of the television, as you do. I was walking out of my room to get water in the kitchen and saw her watching Twilight on the television. The last time my mum had touched these movies I hadn't given a shit because Twilight really isn't that entertaining if you have XY chromosomes, but this time around I was almost captivated by the movie. I saw Twilight's entertainment value for what it really was - a bunch of Chads with shit acting running around in some generic, half-baked fantasy universe. When scientists put monkeys in front of a TV and make them watch other monkeys doing tricks they actually enjoy it, their brain responds to it in the way that a small child's brain responds to its mothers' face. There is nothing wrong with this, and likewise there is nothing wrong with my mother being entertained by looking at attractive faces, but it really is amazing how important looks are in every facet of human interaction. The male protagonist is a blue-eyed, dark-haired, hunter-eyed Greek God with a perfect lower third, whereas the werewolf villain is a Chadlite who looks worse than the vampire guy (to signify he is the bad one because personality=looks) but still way above average so that he is pleasing to look at. The cast of Twilight is a bunch of Chads and other attractive men because Hollywood makes movies for profit, and profit means making people want to watch things. The act of being born with a good face will make people want to watch and look at you, it's that simple. If Twilight was full of average betabuxx type guys, or even had a level of beauty that reflected the general populations', a lot of women would either not watch it at best or have jumped on the bandwagon of calling it horseshit years ago at worst. I felt like laughing, human interaction really is all about looks, it's like clockwork. It's fucking over if you have a shitty face, turning into a vampire or a werewolf is more realistic in the eyes of women than her paying attention to your ugly mug is.

Can't believe nobody has responded to this almost 9 months old thread yet.

Can't believe nobody has responded to this almost 9 months old thread yet.

over for archeologistcels
dsc09259_orig.jpg

Twilight series is so terrible, all of the foids were obsessed with it when i was in middle school

Notice that the main female lead is only slightly above average in looks to make it more relatable to the female audience. As if a whole town of men would be chasing after a 6-7/10 woman...

Twilight series is so terrible, all of the foids were obsessed with it when i was in middle school
I remneber reading the books in elementary school (5th grade)

But this is pretty much what's actually happening right now ded srs.

It was a part of the gameplan. You pollute 12 yr old foids minds, all of them to the point where even sub5 foids think they should be entitled to an 8+/10 male when they get older.

I laughed at it even before I was blackpilled