Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel cant register a vein to save my life

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
somehow getting it right the first couple times and getting a feel for the rush, but try it again a million times afterwards with no blood in the syringe yeah that's real FUNNY

C5zLBmvVAAEpa9T

What are you shooting into yourself?

Oh, I see. I didn't know "horse" was a code name for it.

It's pretty expensive, isn't it? Never heard of it existing anywhere in Brazil.

i find it pretty cheap

but i'd imagine that it would be pretty expensive as a habit

Heroin is cheap as fuck in the US.
every broke redneck is addicted to that shit

A landwhale nurse once gave me shit for not being vascular :feelsree:

How addictive is it? Becoming addicted is my only qualm about it.

How addictive is it? Becoming addicted is my only qualm about it.
well it sort of depends. but if you decide to chip then i don't think it's just about using sheer willpower, but also the mentality (ie "i NEED this", vs how i personally think which is "this is a vacation, and i acknowledge that suffering is completely necessary. if i'm going to get a hit again eventually then that is enough for me". while LSD was a very amazing time for me, it did not leave a permanent imprint in my brain the same way that heroin did, which i assume is because of the painkilling effects that make everything feel "perfect" where it gives you a level of contentedness that you could probably watch paint dry and be fine. it's easy to justify using more and more, since the initial side effects are pretty much insignificant as long as you're not doing too much, while it's very rewarding at the same time. it's also pretty cheap.

i don't know if i would recommend it, although i'd definitely recommend against it for someone with an addictive personality. as for physical withdrawals, i don't have experience with that but i've heard that if you're deep enough into that then it would be hell on earth and extremely painful.

but it's not completely uncommon for people to use it occasionally

Last edited:
well it sort of depends. but if you decide to chip then i don't think it's just about using sheer willpower, but also the mentality (ie "i NEED this", vs how i personally think which is "this is a vacation, and i acknowledge that suffering is completely necessary. if i'm going to get a hit again eventually then that is enough for me". while LSD was a very amazing time for me, it did not leave a permanent imprint in my brain the same way that heroin did, which i assume is because of the painkilling effects that make everything feel "perfect" where it gives you a level of contentedness that you could probably watch paint dry and be fine. it's easy to justify using more and more, since the initial side effects are pretty much insignificant as long as you're not doing too much, while it's very rewarding at the same time. it's also pretty cheap.

i don't know if i would recommend it, although i'd definitely recommend against it for someone with an addictive personality. as for physical withdrawals, i don't have experience with that but i've heard that if you're deep enough into that then it would be hell on earth and extremely painful.

but it's not completely uncommon for people to use it occasionally
Disgusting, man don’t let that shit take control of you. Try weed or something else.

cant imagine how bad heroin addiction must be

i cant even shake off my nicotine addiction

I've never injected h only smoked it