Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can't put it into words about how much I hate America and amerimutts.

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Except the brocels ofcourse. If it wasn't for uncel Sam supporting and supplying weapons thousands of Gazans would still be alive, and Hezbollah might have already, captured Jerusalem.

oh believe me we know jfl

based americahater

I wish I could shoot up the pentagon

thankfully niggers are doing a great job destroying the US, once a revolution starts we need to fly to the US and kill all pigskins there
There's not enough niggers from Haiti unfortunately. I hope kamala exports more.

There's not enough niggers from Haiti unfortunately. I hope kamala exports more.
niggers that come from any nation are still doing a considerable amount of damage to UScucks.

the good news is that they're multiplying quickly

Haitians are the most low IQ niggers. Haitians will single Handedly, destroy America.
the thing is haitians can fly and get free access to the US, but they're broke as shit so if any rich politician can fund these niggers to travel to the US it would cause a fuckton of chaos there

Same.

Even if they didn't veto every united nations resolution things would have been different by now.

But you are making the mistake of assuming a difference between Americans and Zionists. While in fact they are one and the same thing. If anything Israel controls America.

Poles have the polar opposite view on America in the 90s when there was poverty here you could get laid by owning American products which were too poor for the average person we are the south Koreans of europe in that regard.

Same.

Even if they didn't veto every united nations resolution things would have been different by now.

But you are making the mistake of assuming a difference between Americans and Zionists. While in fact they are one and the same thing. If anything Israel controls America.
Yes. I know that Americans and Zionists are the same thing.

thankfully niggers are doing a great job destroying the US, once a revolution starts we need to fly to the US and kill all pigskins there
As much as
"Pigskins"
Is a great and funny term for whities, it's also the toughest of the leathers...

For example,,,

I used weak yet comfortable deer skin gloves for driving my motorcycle. Would shred in a crash, but good enough to keep big flying bugs (bees, wasps, etc...) off my hands.

And cow leather gloves for yard work. Scything...

I use pigskin gloves for cutting and moving around firewood, and that would shred the other glove leathers. I often get quite a few years out of them... (Because my winter wood needs are small these days. 1 cord a winter!)

while I barely get a month out of them "rancher work" cheap cow suade (split leather) gloves...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back