Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't play online games without getting mogged

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Why do douchebags constantly have to brag with shit like this?
IMG 20200805 105645

Even in Online games I'm reminded of what I'm missing.

Buy a GOER watch and then go er on Minecraft villagers

JFL i'm so fucking lonely

Brutal. The mogging is everywhere.

this shit also pissed off ER

They do it on purpose, they like to show off the fact that they had a gf

they want you to go ER.

its ur fault tbhngl should keep voice_enable 0,
voice_system_enable 0 and everything set to OFF my guy :feelsYall:

People seem to constantly feel the need to pick at our wounds tbh.

You bark like a dog at me then hide because your ethnicity
You're 16 years olds and constantly antagonize everyone on the forum then start crying when you get called out for what you are.

Bet the guy in the screenshot is a 8 year old who also never had sex before...

Bet the guy in the screenshot is a 8 year old who also never had sex before...
Have to disappoint you, he's 25 and is probably fucking his ex gf right now while I'm texting.

Wait until you join incel discord servers.

This motherfucker just can't stop.

IMG 20200805 192948

Fuck that asshole.

"just don't think about sex bro"

He's Italian.
Does it matter? Look at that speech pattren.

What is he ?a fuckin 12 years old?..if anything that tells you he's a little normie faggit kid..probably watches tik tok shit all day too. So don't worry about it and kill his ass (in VRchat)

Does it matter? Look at that speech pattren.

What is he ?a fuckin 12 years old?..if anything that tells you he's a little normie faggit kid..probably watches tik tok shit all day too. So don't worry about it and kill his ass (in VRchat)
I agree. If he does one more message like that, I will go ER on him (in VRchat).
What's this game ?
Elite Dangerous.

Ironic, because norms are always the ones to bring it up in the first place.
You go out for groceries and see kissing couples, you don't go out at all and see guys bragging about their sex life in a game chat. You want to listen to music but you're out of luck here too because 90% of modern popular music is about sex and relationships. Your only way to not see sex and love around you is to turn a literal shut-in basement dweller who only eats and sleeps.

You want to listen to music but you're out of luck here too because 90% of modern popular music is about sex and relationships.
Funny enough, I don't listen to modern popular music, but I do listen to classic rock, which also happens to be 90% sex and relationships. And drugs.

even worse when the normies are better at the game than you

Last edited:
even worse when the normies are better at the game then you

i agree this is fucking turbo ragefuel, especially when you invest thousands of hours into the game and they come in brand new and wreck you in seconds. its just a smack in the face and reminds me how trash my genetics are

i agree this is fucking turbo ragefuel, especially when you invest thousands of hours into the game and they come in brand new and wreck you in seconds. its just a smack in the face and reminds me how trash my genetics are
i literally spent all of middle school and high school playing fps games, even saved up for fancy pc, peripherals and monitor, and I am still average

The worst feeling is when no amount of time, effort or the best gear can make you good at anything

i literally spent all of middle school and high school playing fps games, even saved up for fancy pc, peripherals and monitor, and I am still average

The worst feeling is when no amount of time, effort or the best gear can make you good at anything

same i have literally top of the line specs (2080ti, i7 9700k, 32gb ram, 2k 144hz monitor, custom liquid cooling loop) and i cant play anything except like minecraft and civilization cuz i suck at everything else :feelsrope:

i cant play anything except like minecraft and civilization cuz i suck at everything else :feelsrope:
We must be living in a simulation, those are the exact same games i play, singleplayer minecraft on easy/peaceful and civ 5 on difficulty 6 against AI (7/8 i can't beat :cryfeels:)

We must be living in a simulation, those are the exact same games i play, singleplayer minecraft on easy/peaceful and civ 5 on difficulty 6 against AI (7/8 i can't beat :cryfeels:)

its over