Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't play games because of finger pain

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
Anyone have similar shit to this? Usually people get wrist pain for playing games a lot, but the pain is in my finger tips. I am slowly running out of copes and soon the only entering thing left I will have will just be watching movies/series. I don't know how some can play 24/7 and never fuck up their hands.

Once you run out of cope, you won't have any hope and your only chance becomes the rope. :feelsrope:

How long have u been experiencing this kind of pain? do u know what is causing it

How long have u been experiencing this kind of pain? do u know what is causing it

A few years. It's from touching the mouse,controller and keyboard, which causes pain almost on the same level as burning your finger. A shame that almost no one seems to have this problem. I swear I am put together so shitty that one day my arm will just fall off and it won't even surprise me.

Good rhyme at the end tbh.

Anyone have similar shit to this? Usually people get wrist pain for playing games a lot, but the pain is in my finger tips. I am slowly running out of copes and soon the only entering thing left I will have will just be watching movies/series. I don't know how some can play 24/7 and never fuck up their hands.

Once you run out of cope, you won't have any hope and your only chance becomes the rope. :feelsrope:
How is ur diet and age

I had the same problem when I used to play video games, I think it’s because I played for way too long..

Maybe you could make little superglue fingercaps.

I have the same problem, but it doesn't affect all games equally, and it's much worse if I play with a controller. One thing that helps is if I stretch my fingers out every 30 minutes to an hour or so and give them a minute to rest.

I have the same problem, but it doesn't affect all games equally, and it's much worse if I play with a controller. One thing that helps is if I stretch my fingers out every 30 minutes to an hour or so and give them a minute to rest.

Does it feel like your finger tips are burning? I don't know if stretching will do anything as that is more for pains near the joints.

Does it feel like your finger tips are burning? I don't know if stretching will do anything as that is more for pains near the joints.
Yes and no, it's radiating pain across the whole finger, it's definitely burning pain though. But you're probably right, it's likely a joint issue for me.

How quickly does it come on? Immediately, or after playing for awhile?

Yes and no, it's radiating pain across the whole finger, it's definitely burning pain though. But you're probably right, it's likely a joint issue for me.

How quickly does it come on? Immediately, or after playing for awhile?

Immediately, that's why I don't know what is going on. Maybe some guy sneaks into my room and burns my fingers when I am not looking, who knows.

Take breaks and stretch your hand out. I used to get pains from playing when I would play league 12 hours a day.

Immediately, that's why I don't know what is going on. Maybe some guy sneaks into my room and burns my fingers when I am not looking, who knows.
If it's immediate then it's either muscle/tendon/nerve, but in your case it's way more likely to be a nerve issue, given that it's only affecting the tips of your fingers.

Lol at the thought of that. I imagined Mr bean long legging it into your room with a lighter.

Lol at the thought of that. I imagined Mr bean long legging it into your room with a lighter.

ngl he looks like a better looking version of me. I can't watch his movies anymore because of it.
If it's immediate then it's either muscle/tendon/nerve, but in your case it's way more likely to be a nerve issue, given that it's only affecting the tips of your fingers.

Looks like I am screwed and while I am having finger pains chad is having a sore dick after going in for round 784.
Take breaks and stretch your hand out. I used to get pains from playing when I would play league 12 hours a day.

Longest I ever played was 17 hours straight. Doing 12 daily must have been tough. Guess I just have to kinda give up on the cope due to fingers.

Last edited:
Looks like I am screwed and while I am having finger pains chad is having a sore dick after going in for round 784.
I would go see a doctor and get their opinion, if it is nerve damage it might be reversible if it's minor, or at least it can probably be mitigated.

You are just building muscles in your fingers.:feelsthink:

try hot hand baths bro. put some anti inflammatory stuff in it, idk what, but google probably knows.
maybe it works.

try hot hand baths bro. put some anti inflammatory stuff in it, idk what, but google probably knows.
maybe it works.

The Esports gamer doctor is what I found. Whole channel dedicated to hands, but not much on fingers. Also found out that if you fold a piece of paper 103 times, the thickness of the paper will be larger than the observable Universe.