Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cant hadle working and find one

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
Cant fidn comfy ful time job even part time are hell im not ok cant handle so much stress or learn new things i cant sleep at night i will NEETmaxxx read survival and suicide books and just exist for now fuck i just cant if i can work i will do fuckinh warehouse job and rot in my home

i hope this planet flood soon xaxaxaxa

Find out how to get mental disorder money

i will do fuckinh warehouse job and rot in my home

Another warehouse logisticscel. It wil ldestroy you in a long term.

Where do you live ? Maybe you should look for food and work in churches, they usually help people here.

im not ok and i cant even wrrite corectly need sleep soon

I'd rather be homeless than work full time

Just convert and be pro-israel christard televangelist. I’m sure u make one million within 5 years and be invited to wine and cheese party at wailing wall in china. Donate 50k to Senator Shylocs poor widow holohoax remembrance fund at the ZOA, and all should be good.

Push the msg: “onward christian soldiers...die for israel or sky g-d will punish you”
End prayer: “if you’re not dead in a box you’re an anti-semite”

Lastly, you must perform marriage ceremoney and baptism (child sacrifice) as ordained minister of the phantom g-d.

Just convert and be pro-israel christard televangelist. I’m sure u make one million within 5 years and be invited to wine and cheese party at wailing wall in china. Donate 50k to Senator Shylocs poor widow holohoax remembrance fund at the ZOA, and all should be good.

Push the msg: “onward christian soldiers...die for israel or sky g-d will punish you”
End prayer: “if you’re not dead in a box you’re an anti-semite”

Lastly, you must perform marriage ceremoney and baptism (child sacrifice) as ordained minister of the phantom g-d.

View attachment 126788
I like your cryptic comments

If I were you for look for a low effort, low stress job where you don’t do much of anything for the most part. The note label ones are far and few between however

Strong pidgin English game from OP.

Get NEETBuxx or rope.

can’t handle speaking in english as well bro i am sorry

can’t handle speaking in english as well bro i am sorry

im sorry to but i need my english only to absorb wisdom not to look smart and brag and vent all day and some cuck doxx me in the end