Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can't Gymcel because of lung inflammation

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Doctor said I have lung inflammation. My lung hurts due of dry cough, but I was like Yolo and went to Gym 2 days ago, now it hurts even more. Want to Gymcel so bad but can't because of lung inflammation. :feelsbadman:

@LastGerman

I can't gymcel because i'm a lazy faggot

not being able to breathe normally is incredibly depressing and demoralizing.

Cant gymcel too u not alone bruhhh

too high inhib for gym tbh

Go er on your lungs

Damn.... Lifting is a great cope imo. Its a shame that youre missing out. Hope you find other enjoyable copes, brocel. Is the lung inflammation permanent or temporary?

Damn.... Lifting is a great cope imo. Its a shame that youre missing out. Hope you find other enjoyable copes, brocel. Is the lung inflammation permanent or temporary?
It's temporary. Would already roped if was permanent.

I can’t gymcel because very negative health issues, especially weight lifting, i simply vomit to everything, and having insomnia too, it sucks up all my energy (my energy gets sucked in a lot of ways, I'm just listing insomnia as one of them); lung inflamation must be very bad, It is best not to do any more physical activity, to stay well nourished as much as possible and simply to accept that this is one of the things that are not allowed to you by bad circumstances (being incel is the worst of them), that's pretty much it.

You will recover and hit the gym even more brutal.

Looks like Madam Pomfrey is going to have some company

Over for lungcels

I enjoyed the gym for the little while I went. But i cant bring myself to sign up and continue going on a regular basis. It just feels like I am an animal going to chad and stacy breeding grounds