Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't grow facial hair

• Thread starter TryhardPsychocel
  • Start date
TryhardPsychocel

TryhardPsychocel

Banned
-
When my brother was my age (19) he had tons of facial hair. I have basically none. I don't know if it's due to genetics or hormones. I don't even know what is better.

i have an italian chef mustache

I have got massive fucking sideburns, a bush down my beak and a pedostache. Looking like a pubescent hobo.

Genetic recombination or just low T

I can only grow a slight mustache and chin hair... no the "goatee" does not connect, so... I get ya. Bad genetics. Hell, my facial hair isn't even thick, it's practically like having pubic hair on your face. I fucking hate it.

I am mid 20s and can grow a really shitty goatee, genetics screwed over yet again, a beard would mask my weak mandibular and chin

When my brother was my age (19) he had tons of facial hair. I have basically none. I don't know if it's due to genetics or hormones. I don't even know what is better.
You probably have klinefelters syndrome

Download 3