Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

can't go two days no fap

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
serious, if do i just get too stresed out, and start actiling like a little bitch

Try adding more stuff to your life so you will forget about fapping.
That has worked for me

Try adding more stuff to your life so you will forget about fapping.
That has worked for me
i'm trying but i don't have much aside from university and gym, and i'm really borred from college

Nofap is bluepilled cope. It doesn't give any benefits, unless you fap 10 times a day.

Don't see the point in Nofap tbh. Masturbation is our only sexual release, so why suppress it?

Just get your dick together

I recently went two weeks and it was torturous. Not sure how people do it

Thats okey. just do whatever you want fapping is one of the best copes out there.

Nofap is the most stupid thing I never have see on internet but I can last a week if I don't care, I think the trick is not to limit yourself and tell you that you make a nofap because it's through the limitation that you will have stronger desires.

Just fap when you want and you will possibly find this boring and stop without knowing it
Or you can also be with your family when you have free time, I doubt you gonna fap in front of your father

But like I have said nofap is really retarded, you don't gonna be a super saiyen or anything like this if you try to limite yourself you just gonna create a bigger frustration, after you can do what you want it's not my problem tbh

Two days is all you need to replenish yourself.