Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cant go to college because of anxiety

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
How the fuck i am supposed to go in the ultimate suifuel place for an incel?The prime ages,the time which everyone experiences love and affection,they hangout they do all the shit we watch everyday and i just fckin observe.How are you coping/did you cope with college?

I didn't go to college
I've no long-term plans spending time in the workforce

I kinda have to go to college. My parents wouldn’t let me drop

Try stimulants

Le anxiety.

Just stay indoors and study

Drink a bit of alcohol before going in

Le anxiety.

Just stay indoors and study
Tbh.

You're not forced to go to lectures.

Most of mine were online anyway, so apart from leaving my room to do labs/gym, I didnt really leave my room.

Tbh.

You're not forced to go to lectures.

Most of mine were online anyway, so apart from leaving my room to do labs/gym, I didnt really leave my room.
Sadly,im actually forced to go to lectures in my case

Do you have diagnosed severe anxiety, or just being anxious because you're an incel and have been through a life of being an outcast and never able to speak up? Or just most females' anxiety, which is just a meme.

Sadly,im actually forced to go to lectures in my case
What cucked college is this?

Actually Nm don't tell me.

If it's a college that prides itself of student attendance then makes sense but the general consensus at college/uni is you've paid an extortionate amount of money so we're not gonna force you to attend lectures (unless your course gives you credit for attending to which I'd question the difficulty of your course).

How the fuck i am supposed to go in the ultimate suifuel place for an incel?The prime ages,the time which everyone experiences love and affection,they hangout they do all the shit we watch everyday and i just fckin observe.How are you coping/did you cope with college?
Tbh. College almost killed me ngl.

That sucks man eat a salad

Glad i will never have to deal with that shit in a lifetime.
The panic attacks would tear me to shreds, from all the humiliation that i would be setting myself into.

I honestly don't want to go to college, parents expect me to Chameleonmaxx and pretend to be NT. What am I supposed to do once I graduate, Chameleonmaxx until I rope, because I seriously don't want to blend in with the normalfags & Chads.

Honestly try exposure therapy. Sure you will be miserable for months but eventually your mind realizes it’s not so bad and the anxiety diminishes. Did for me with work anxiety. First few months were brutal.

I feel you OP. I have anxiety everytime I leave the house (srs). Will drink booze before going into the mall as a janitor tonight. (ded srs)

Honestly try exposure therapy. Sure you will be miserable for months but eventually your mind realizes it’s not so bad and the anxiety diminishes. Did for me with work anxiety. First few months were brutal.
What's exposure therapy?

You got through High School right? Then you'll get through college just fine. It's only another 4 years. My advice is to definitely not pick a business major (unless you want to do a bunch of presentations in a suit to your Chad and Stacy classmates over the next few years) or really, just don't do anything outside of STEM, to be safe. If you really want to narrow it down, major in math, CS, physics or engineering. Pick pure math if you really want the least possible number of social interactions, you most likely won't have lab in pure math classes.

Lectures, nobody cares what anybody else is doing. Just go to class before it starts, sit in the back and leave at the first ring of the bell. Or don't go at all, it's up to you.

Dining hall, find a spot that's secluded. You can sit there all day and study, that's what I used to do. When the dining hall closes go to straight to your room.

Gymceling, nobody cares what anyone else does, just go. If that's not your thing then don't go.

Last thing, preferably get a single room. That's a must for avoiding stress as an incel. If you can't get a single, spend as much time as you can by yourself on secluded areas of campus before going back to your room late at night.

All this being said, you probably won't be able to avoid social interaction all together so just realize that there's a bigger picture as to why you're in school.

What's exposure therapy?

You got through High School right? Then you'll get through college just fine. It's only another 4 years. My advice is to definitely not pick a business major (unless you want to do a bunch of presentations in a suit to your Chad and Stacy classmates over the next few years) or really, just don't do anything outside of STEM, to be safe. If you really want to narrow it down, major in math, CS, physics or engineering. Pick pure math if you really want the least possible number of social interactions, you most likely won't have lab in pure math classes.

Lectures, nobody cares what anybody else is doing. Just go to class before it starts, sit in the back and leave at the first ring of the bell. Or don't go at all, it's up to you.

Dining hall, find a spot that's secluded. You can sit there all day and study, that's what I used to do. When the dining hall closes go to straight to your room.

Gymceling, nobody cares what anyone else does, just go. If that's not your thing then don't go.

Last thing, preferably get a single room. That's a must for avoiding stress as an incel. If you can't get a single, spend as much time as you can by yourself on secluded areas of campus before going back to your room late at night.

All this being said, you probably won't be able to avoid social interaction all together so just realize that there's a bigger picture as to why you're in school.
Just exposing yourself to whatever it is that makes you anxious.

I would not go to college if it was not for studybuxx and that my parents force me.

Just don’t go.

Last thing, preferably get a single room.
i will never understand murica. i would rope instantly if i had to share a room with someone.
i just dont get it, you pay so much money for this, but you don't even get your own room.

i will never understand murica. i would rope instantly if i had to share a room with someone.
i just dont get it, you pay so much money for this, but you don't even get your own room.
Yeah it really does suck

I skip so many uni lectured because everyonr loons at me like i am a alien