Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't go outside without feeling hateful

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
I see so much injustice that I simply can't bare to not be filled with hate. Saying "I hate you" is such a liberating line.
Anyone else here filled with hate and contempt to the brim at the injustices they see when they walk down the street?

ER quoted this - The most beautiful enviroment can be hell if you have to expirience it alone.

Elliot Rodger Elliot Roger GIF - Elliot Rodger Elliot Roger Saint Elliot GIFs

Anyone else here filled with hate and contempt to the brim at the injustices they see when they walk down the street?
Yeah, anger is the primary feeling I have.
I can't stand how passive normies (especially white people) have become. You can show them the most fucked up shit and they will just ignore it, I used to try to talk to people are stuff but I've given up since I know nobody cares.
White people were tricked into thinking turning the other check is the moral thing to do but apathy is actually more evil than malice imo.

The only injustice I see when I walk down the street is the fact that I have no gf to hold hands with

The only injustice I see when I walk down the street is the fact that I have no gf to hold hands with
Seeing tallfags with their gfs while us incels rot alone isn't a great injustice that makes you angry?

I can't stand how passive normies (especially white people) have become. You can show them the most fucked up shit and they will just ignore it, I used to try to talk to people are stuff but I've given up since I know nobody cares.
White people were tricked into thinking turning the other check is the moral thing to do but apathy is actually more evil than malice imo.
All races are like that if you are sub5

All races are like that if you are sub5
Not really, white people currently have the least in group preference out of all the races at the moment.
Every white guy thinks he needs to be a "rugged individual" (I assume this problem is worse for me because I'm American) and they are only out for themselves.
So when you show they encounter crime stats, immigration stats about white people being replaced, stats about how much government money goes to niggers ect, they don't care, they just think that it isn't their problem or that they can't fix it so why bother and move on instead of getting angry and trying to do something to fix it.
White people used to look out for each other and their community but that's completely gone now.

Not really, white people currently have the least in group preference out of all the races at the moment.
I dont care what any Jewish statistic says, if a White would be forced to have a white man or a nigger as neighbor, the majority of them would choose the white man

I dont care what any Jewish statistic says, if a White would be forced to have a white man or a nigger as neighbor, the majority of them would choose the white man
True but housing discrimination is illegal in my country and there is stuff like section 8 housing where black people got subsidies to move to primarily white neighborhoods and ruin them.
White people did nothing to stop this and let it happen, nigger worship is also really common here and even Republicans worship blacks now, listening to debates about mainstream politics is just two parties fighting over who likes nigger cock the most, it's embarrassing.

Seeing tallfags with their gfs while us incels rot alone isn't a great injustice that makes you angry?
Isn't that kind of what I just implied? I don't have a girlfriend because women are only really attracted to tallfags exclusively, which means that tallfags have a monopoly on them and that women won't settle for less, even if their genetic quality clearly doesn't justify them being hypergamous in the first place.

Last edited:
what do you mean by this? I’d much rather prefer white normies to fuck off rather than stick around causing problems for me

what do you mean by this? I’d much rather prefer white normies to fuck off rather than stick around causing problems for me
Like if you tried to show a normie the truth about women and hypergamy for example they would just ignore it and or cope about it instead of accepting the truth and acting on it accordingly.
I'm not talking about any issue specifically just in general people seem really apolitical and checked out, it's weird and I don't think it's meant to be like this.

True but housing discrimination is illegal in my country and there is stuff like section 8 housing where black people got subsidies to move to primarily white neighborhoods and ruin them.
White people did nothing to stop this and let it happen, nigger worship is also really common here and even Republicans worship blacks now, listening to debates about mainstream politics is just two parties fighting over who likes nigger cock the most, it's embarrassing.
Its happening everywhere, not just the West. Its all part of the plan to racemix everyone with everyone, so we dont have an identity and are easier to control. Swallow the media pill