Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't go on

S

Steelcel

Recruit
★★★
I can't fucking take this any more.

Why do I have to suffer this eternal hell?

FFS I JUST WANT TO BE TOUCHED.

What the fuck did I do to deserve this fate
I'm 29yo
I make 120k a year
I have 250k savings
My own car my own place
I'm 6 fucking 1
Gymcell since 16
I volunteer
Best man at 3 friends weddings(maximum suicide fule)
I've joined multiple clubs hiking, kitesurfing, fishing, power lifting
moto gp (current state champion).
Rifle silhouette (state champion 3 years in a row)

If you think this is just a brag you've got me all wrong. If you look at the list above and think "dam if only I had that I wouldn't be incel" guess again.

Any one of my accomplishments in chads hands would have merit, in mine there worthless.

Less than worthless, woman know you are trying to compensate and they think its pathetic.

I'm officially pulling out. I'm quiting my job end of next month. Selling everything I own and tying up lose ends. I've already sorted my last will and testament.

Im going to spend some time at the beach, say goodbye to my parents maybe get high for the first time in my life. I've managed to get hold of some Nembutal so I'm going to sit by the sea in a spring afternoon and end this fucking nightmare peacefully and with dignity.

instead take the kaczynskiPill and build a cabin in the middle of the forest

Eurovisions me ngl

I make 120k a year
I have 250k savings
My own car my own place
I'm 6 fucking 1
Gymcell since 16
I volunteer
If all of these are true and you didn't have any females interested in you then it truly is over:feelsrope::feelsrope:.Foids should start to show some interest now,but it is only because they want to secure the bag with you as a betabuxx,not worth it.

I'm sorry, OP
This life wasn't made for people like us
I hope you don't go through with it... stay and cope with us
but I understand if you really decide to rope.

instead take the kaczynskiPill and build a cabin in the middle of the forest
based and Tedpilled

Sticky this, in case some poor soul decides to start trying again

If all of these are true and you didn't have any females interested in you then it truly is over:feelsrope::feelsrope:.Foids should start to show some interest now,but it is only because they want to secure the bag with you as a betabuxx,not worth it.
I know men doing better than me/ better looking than me who are running on anti depression meds 24/7 365. They won't admit it but they are desperately alone.

Damn, you accomplished a lot as an incel man. Props to you, why not live a few years with your savings? Go to SEA or Amsterdam for some copes.

Damn son, don't wanna use the money to startup some kinda organisation helping fellow cells out? Do what ya gotta I guess, fucking amazing how a lack of hole destroys the mind.

Damn, you accomplished a lot as an incel man. Props to you, why not live a few years with your savings? Go to SEA or Amsterdam for some copes.
I've considered it, I've already done some travel but honestly I'm all coped out at this point. I've always enjoyed the simple things in life.
Damn son, don't wanna use the money to startup some kinda organisation helping fellow cells out? Do what ya gotta I guess, fucking amazing how a lack of hole destroys the mind.
I could have $1 billion nothing is going to help incels out. There is no out.

I've considered it, I've already done some travel but honestly I'm all coped out at this point. I've always enjoyed the simple things in life.
Do your friends/co-workers know your an incel? Can't imagine how hard it would be to be the best man at 3 weddings as an incel, that's fucking crazy.

I wouldn't be able to rope with that much money unspent tbh, I'd at least spend half of it before the final exit.

You life mog me to Mars and back, I dunno, some normie would probably say "try lowering your standards" or some shit. It's just not meant to be for an increasing amount of men.

mogsme at life in general

Do your friends/co-workers know your an incel? Can't imagine how hard it would be to be the best man at 3 weddings as an incel, that's fucking crazy.

I wouldn't be able to rope with that much money unspent tbh, I'd at least spend half of it before the final exit.
My friends know I've never had sex.
The weddings were the fucking worst. I had to write and give speaches about love and happiness and shit while watching the brides maids take dibs on the chads for wedding hookups.
My stat
You life mog me to Mars and back, I dunno, some normie would probably say "try lowering your standards" or some shit. It's just not meant to be for an increasing amount of men.
My standards are and have always been quite low. I've had friends tell me to raise them a little. JFL

I'm a few years off from you're age and I'm not even close to this kind of life. Is this what I'm going to have to deal with when I'm 29?

Mogs me cos high af wage, tallfag and also cuz FRIENDS :feelsrope:

IT literally doesn't believe you exist. You must be an obese neckbeard neet in a basement.

You sound like me from the future.

You can give me some of that money for good PUA advice

I'm sorry to hear that man.

IT portrays incels as some kind of monolithic entity. That we're all the same. It's fucking infuriating.

The weddings were the fucking worst. I had to write and give speaches about love and happiness and shit while watching the brides maids take dibs on the chads for wedding hookups.
WHAT THE FUCK MAN

WHY WOUD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF

Also what's wrong with your face? You're not short at all so what's holding you back?

Sound like Larp tbh , you can easily arrangeMarriageMaxxx if you where a Muslim .
What kind of a job you do ?

Nice knowing you. Have a nice last trip.

maybe get high for the first time in my life.
Yeah I do recommend that, take some DMT in order to see through this torturous charade called life at least once before it completely turns black. Other than that I can just say sorry this was your fate bro, it is mine too. It's coming, been over from before the beginning. Fuck everything about it, ngl.

IT literally doesn't believe you exist. You must be an obese neckbeard neet in a basement.
Ironic since that is basically what they are.

Life mogs me into oblivion, I don't even have a friend

I can't fucking take this any more.

Why do I have to suffer this eternal hell?

FFS I JUST WANT TO BE TOUCHED.

What the fuck did I do to deserve this fate
I'm 29yo
I make 120k a year
I have 250k savings
My own car my own place
I'm 6 fucking 1
Gymcell since 16
I volunteer

If you think this is just a brag you've got me all wrong. If you look at the list above and think "dam if only I had that I wouldn't be incel" guess again.

Any one of my accomplishments in chads hands would have merit, in mine there worthless.

Less than worthless, woman know you are trying to compensate and they think its pathetic.

I'm officially pulling out. I'm quiting my job end of next month. Selling everything I own and tying up lose ends. I've already sorted my last will and testament.

Im going to spend some time at the beach, say goodbye to my parents maybe get high for the first time in my life. I've managed to get hold of some Nembutal so I'm going to sit by the sea in a spring afternoon and end this fucking nightmare peacefully and with dignity.
According to this, there is only one reason why women wouldn't desire you: looks. You have money, you have atleast some social status with social circles. You're 6'1".

You can fix this, you have money, and because of the advancement in your career you are clearly motivated.

First and foremost. Are you balding, is your skin or hair bad quality. These are easily fixable. Hair transplants, hair systems, certain hair styles, finasteride, options exist. As for skin, visit a dermatologist if you have issues and read skincare articles. Lose weight if overweight.

The only other two things that could be hindering you are your frame or face. How broad are your shoulders, how thick are your wrists? Masculinity is important.

Face is a tricky issue. It's taboo to talk about and you need to have good knowledge of facial aesthetics to realise the flaws that are hindering you. You clearly have the money to go and see a plastic surgeon. Don't get wrapped up in what the media or normies say about plastic surgery. You're not going to end up looking like a doll. It depends on what your particular facial issues are, but from someone of your standing (assuming you have been trying with women) you must possess some particularly bad trait to be in the position you are now. A recession of the maxilla or lower jaw are common, maybe you have cranio-facial dystrophy, very bad assymetric features. I don't know and only you can find out.

Skip to 18 minutes into this video, it is informative and easy to understand:

How about you help some poor NEET and wagiecels out? :feelsEhh:
It didn't help me why would it help you?
You can give me some of that money for good PUA advice
I've spent 4k on 1 on 1 pua coaching. It's bullshit. It would have maybe worked if I was younger but a 29yo man approaching is the most pathetic thing ever and girls know it.

Last edited: