Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can't get why JBWcels are not even trying to geomaxx tbhngl

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
★★★★
Its a monetary issue, For me its 1800 usd each way to fly to phillipines and back and sometimes it says 3200 usd to fly back so its a no go for me.

Its a monetary issue, For me its 1800 usd each way to fly to phillipines and back and sometimes it says 3200 usd to fly back so its a no go for me.
over for poorcels

over for poorcels
I could save up my NEETbuxx for a long time tho but idk, My face is disgusting, So when i called a filipina, She literally destroyed her bed and broke it and lay on the floor screaming hes ugly hes ugly, i hung up and cried myself to sleep.

Too expensive and I still have a high risk to fail since I'm non-NT and NEET so I can't talk about normie shit like work, school and hobbies. I'd rather try that in Russia first which is way closer than the Philippines.

I could save up my NEETbuxx for a long time tho but idk, My face is disgusting, So when i called a filipina, She literally destroyed her bed and broke it and lay on the floor screaming hes ugly hes ugly, i hung up and cried myself to sleep.
:cryfeels:

Can't geomaxx from Eastern Europe. Way too expensive.

The only issue is money.
Unless you find a remote job or a passive income you are doomed to be just a tourist for 2 months.

The only issue is money.
Unless you find a remote job or a passive income you are doomed to be just a tourist for 2 months.
For me that money is spent getting there lol, The neetbuxx recovers every wednesday so money for food wont be an issue

For me that money is spent getting there lol, The neetbuxx recovers every wednesday so money for food wont be an issue
Tbh i want to live , not just survive like a rat

Btw how is the pay of the companies like Staatoil? Don't they hire in your country?

Tbh i want to live , not just survive like a rat
True but were incels, How could we improve our situation without becoming betabuxxes? It will never be true love even if you have the world at your hands, Its eventually all going to boil down to your looks, Only way i can think of is going incelmgtow meaning forget women and just exist for yourself.

Btw how is the pay of the companies like Staatoil? Don't they hire in your country?
Yes they hire but ive never worked there, I worked at grocery stores and warehouses but they had horrible pay.

But mostly here i see stations like Shell, I know one that is a bit away that sells burgers and shi but its a long walk without car.

Yes they hire but ive never worked there, I worked at grocery stores and warehouses but they had horrible pay.

But mostly here i see stations like Shell.
Lol i'm going off on a tangent about this but i'd like to work for Staatoil if i could get any chance. Not only Staatoil but another petrochemical companies. Wanna devote my life to promote climate change, total human race death :feelsdevil:

Lol i'm going off on a tangent about this but i'd like to work for Staatoil if i could get any chance. Not only Staatoil but another petrochemical companies. Wanna devote my life to promote climate change, total human race death :feelsdevil:
I havent seen a statoil in years, We have shell tho, Would that work?

Thats why I want non white women to migrate to west

I havent seen a statoil in years, We have shell tho, Would that work?
It's strange that you can't find any staatoil when the company is fully owned by your own government(or some sort of sovereign fund, whatever the fuck is). It's all good when it is just a oil company. Shell, BP, Esso.. et cetera.

Not enough money & too busy to study an Asian language.