Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't get rid of bad memories. HELP.

CleverJester

CleverJester

Rare Poster
★★
Am KHHV but in my 20s now...:lasereyes::feelsree:
Bad memories of bullying in school and else occur randomly.
When I get reminded one of these bad memories I hit or curse at something like an abused dog biting his own tail. It's been YEARS since the traumas but I still can't forget about it. I've been contemplating drinking alcohol but I won't because I know it won't work.
When I have these tourette-like syndrome symptoms of cursing or whatever it is because of anger, anger meant to be channeled as energy to propel justice, I did not even hurt 0.001% a single atom back the pain I was inflicted, that's blatant injustice. But it is too late, all that's left of this anger are embers.
And so I feel like I need good memories to forget about my bad ones but the good memories must be even more powerful to overwrite the bad memories.

Where can I get good memories?

Let the purity of darkness guide you

Let me ask u this. Did those bullies legitimately destroy your life or did they just traumatize you?

Do you really wanna risk going to jail to get back at these bullies or do you think it’s netter to just move on? The more you think on it the more harder it’ll be to get rid of those thoughts.

just get brain damage like me

Copemaxxing seems to be the only way, with gymmaxxing or wealthmaxxing of some kind helping to improve mental and physical aptitude, comfort, and generally giving you a goal; hard to cease dwelling on past events when you see them occurring repeatedly, day and day again due to your subhumanity... :feelsclown:

This is truly the state of subhumanity in the modern world; hypergamy, acceptance of moral degeneracy, and foid privilege makes it fully acceptable for discrimination against us, in regards to the usual negative treatment and contempt, social isolation, Chad-worshipping, and subsequent effects on confidence/social skills and such, while foids claim to be the ones oppressed and subjugated through their own self-victimisation even though the bluepilled hegemony of elites and corporations fully enable and support foid privilege and the average sub 5 male's actual subjugation... :feelshaha:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

I'd say do some stuff that really lets you enjoy life, and I mean enjoy the hell out of life.- Good meals, good times with some friends, explore new places, enjoy the outdoors, read books that will expand your intellect and nurture your curiosity...- really grab life by the horns.- If you actively enjoy yourself as often as possible, you won't have anything to resent because your life will be kickass.

I was lucky to never got seriously bullied growing up. I'd say just try to wealthmaxx and get decent copes

Let me ask u this. Did those bullies legitimately destroy your life or did they just traumatize you?
It's not just bullies. But they destroyed my life by traumatizing me. Lost opportunities and talents, changed my behavior because of them, my true self. Deep anxiety caused my inceldom, I'm diagnosed biological stuff but it is so rare I cannot tell because privacy.
Do you really wanna risk going to jail to get back at these bullies or do you think it’s netter to just move on? The more you think on it the more harder it’ll be to get rid of those thoughts.
Not going to jail nor planning anything to get back at them, I don't even want to be reminded of them. I tried not to think about it and it worked. I forgot everything about my past life, I don't even remember my bullies names or faces or anyone that did wrong to me anymore. All I remember are bad memory shards that cut deep in my gaping mental wounds causing my abused dog behavior, pretty much just the trauma chemicals and flashbacks.

It's not just bullies. But they destroyed my life by traumatizing me. Lost opportunities and talents, changed my behavior because of them, my true self. Deep anxiety caused my inceldom, I'm diagnosed biological stuff but it is so rare I cannot tell because privacy.

Not going to jail nor planning anything to get back at them, I don't even want to be reminded of them. I tried not to think about it and it worked. I forgot everything about my past life, I don't even remember my bullies names or faces or anyone that did wrong to me anymore. All I remember are bad memory shards that cut deep in my gaping mental wounds causing my abused dog behavior, pretty much just the trauma chemicals and flashbacks.
Relatable

I'd say do some stuff that really lets you enjoy life, and I mean enjoy the hell out of life.- Good meals, good times with some friends, explore new places, enjoy the outdoors, read books that will expand your intellect and nurture your curiosity...-
Did not have any of this for the past 5 years, maybe more. Except for the fact that I learn many hours a day good stuff because I'm some sort of knowledge/data hoarder.
As for friends I have a pet so I'm fine. I have a bad bite when I eat I look monstrous so I'm not going to eat in public. That's a failo for irl friendships. Aspie voice so no online friends either.
really grab life by the horns.- If you actively enjoy yourself as often as possible, you won't have anything to resent because your life will be kickass.
That's what I tell myself everyday. My issue is KHHVdom and maybe autism/trauma. You whitepilled me a little though. :feelscomfy:

Last edited:
Copemaxxing seems to be the only way, with gymmaxxing or wealthmaxxing of some kind helping to improve mental and physical aptitude, comfort, and generally giving you a goal; hard to cease dwelling on past events when you see them occurring repeatedly, day and day again due to your subhumanity... :feelsclown:
Right now I have health issues so I haven't been gymmaxxing for 5 months. The muscle loss and the fact that all I can do is to walk :feelsUnreal:
This is most likely the reason why I'm whining on this thread right now, the last straw jfl.

Last edited:
You still suffer, because you haven't let go. We tend to cling to good and bad memories. What happened happened, and there's no changing that. Obsessively thinking about the past won't do you any good. Buddhist meditation can clear your mind and overall make you much happier. Also, try not to take bullying personally, people who bully only do it because they need to feel better about themselves or they have some kind of status anxiety.

Pick up a habit of meditation, it is proven that it decreases amygdalas size in your brain.