Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't get over my crush

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
-
It's been years and I still remember her. I got so close to her, and even cuddled but she rejected me in the end. (she thought I was a fag, that's why we cuddled. I didn't know until she told me after I tried to make another move later. Go to other posts for context.) I can remember her smell and the cute look in her eyes. She was always so happy and empathetic, and I was tricked. She was just a treacherous whore and she mocked me with her friends later on but I can't stop thinking about her. I can't stand it. I hate myself so much.

Last edited:
This white ntmaxxed teencel needs to stop playing as an incel and get laid @Zer0/∞

You will be cured of your oneitis when you graduate high school.

WORK ON YOUR SELF LOOKSMAXX+MONEYMAXX
GO ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND FLEX YOUR MONEY AND CARS
SHOW OFF YOUR CUMRAG WHORES ON SOCIAL MEDIA YOU WILL GET (100% bro trust me)
YOUR CRUSH WILL BE JEALOUS AND MESSAGE YOU
IGNORE THAT BITCH AND MAKE HER THINK OF YOU

its that ez bro trusts
Copium.

I didn’t get over my gigastacy crush for a while

Meanwhile she’s sucking Chads cock. Brutal :dafuckfeels:
Brutal. My oneitis meant more to me but she’s dating another guy fumbled the bag with her, it’s truly over

Do you have a picture of her
Uhhhh no. But I haven’t seen her in years and I only crushed on her because she was hot and I wanted to fuck her. It wasn’t actual affection like with my oneitis who I cared for and related to, but the gigastacy was one of the prettiest foids I’ve ever seen.

It's been years and I still remember her. I got so close to her, and even cuddled but she rejected me in the end. (she thought I was a fag, that's why we cuddled. I didn't know until she told me after I tried to make another move later. Go to other posts for context.) I can remember her smell and the cute look in her eyes. She was always so happy and empathetic, and I was tricked. She was just a treacherous whore and she mocked me with her friends later on but I can't stop thinking about her. I can't stand it. I hate myself so much.
Why do you need to get over her?

I've had a one itis, and it's never been unhealthy.

If you love someone, they don't have to love you back.

Just keep things in perspective

Start doing tributes to her pictures worked for me sort of :feelsohh:

You aren't blackpilled.You should stop obsessing about someone that doesn't care about your existence. Only from your inner side you can forget her because you have nothing to forget,it was all an illusion made up in your head.Remember,she cuddles with a lot of men better looking than you.Its never yours, it's just your turn.

On the other side,You aren't an incel If you can cuddle with a female.Don't rot here,finish your studies and work. I'm pretty sure you'll get a gf in the future .

Eat her :feelsaww:.
Shell be gone
pushed out few
Days

You aren't blackpilled.You should stop obsessing about someone that doesn't care about your existence. Only from your inner side you can forget her because you have nothing to forget,it was all an illusion made up in your head.Remember,she cuddles with a lot of men better looking than you.Its never yours, it's just your turn.

On the other side,You aren't an incel If you can cuddle with a female.Don't rot here,finish your studies and work. I'm pretty sure you'll get a gf in the future .
I already know that now obviously. That's what blackpilled me. That was the event.

Incels should not have crushes, when you know it is never gonna work out

Women are the devil in disguise. They work their way into your affections, gaining your trust and just when you convince yourself you might have feelings for her she crushes your heart and leaves you to pick up the pieces. You are better off without her. They are all the same.

Women are the devil in disguise. They work their way into your affections, gaining your trust and just when you convince yourself you might have feelings for her she crushes your heart and leaves you to pick up the pieces. You are better off without her. They are all the same.

and even cuddled but she rejected me in the end. (she thought I was a fag, that's why we cuddled. I didn't know until she told me after I tried to make another move later.
Brutal fagpill

This should help:

Okay. I'll start:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

Why do you need to get over her?

I've had a one itis, and it's never been unhealthy.

If you love someone, they don't have to love you back.

Just keep things in perspective

Yeah

get a doll that looks like her...
but younger

You are clearly a fag though

Got any pics of ur crush? If not, how much would you rate her 1-GigaStacy
I have a picture that's sfw and of her recently when she's currently like 18 but I'm sure if it's legal to share pictures of people.

Foids are cruel dating never works out

I have a picture that's sfw and of her recently when she's currently like 18 but I'm sure if it's legal to share pictures of people.
send me on dm bruh

You are clearly a fag though

Let's begin:

Aspie John was on the Internet, when he met a man named Pauper Joe. He spent months praising Pauper Joe for his mental illnesses, unaware of Pauper Joe's relationship with a local hole in his area. Pauper Joe later told Aspie John that it was best to end the relationship.

Later, Aspie John was informed that another man with access to his password had used one of his old accounts to establish a romantic relationship between someone he briefly helped with suicide and a young autistic hole.

Offer her money for sex then

Your reaction when you end up in jail.