Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't get out of bed

Dravidiancel

Dravidiancel

Captain
★★★
Literally rotting 24/7 on my bed aching for female touch.The only time I get out of my bed is to have the shitty breakfast my grandmother makes because my whore mother left me to be with an another guy.

I was talking with a femoid from my school days and imagining her as my girlfriend for a week and then the bitch told me i am her friend and ruined the feels.I have no motivation to study in collegebut i know I can get a virgin pussy by arrangemarriagemax if I get a good job.Even then I will get divorce raped because I will beat the shit outta her if she doesn't give me sex.What motivates you guys to get out of bed and study

Last edited:
Very relatable

How do NEETs pay their bills? I would NEET but I have bills to pay.

Tfw no grandmother to make me a breakfast. :fuk: I often can't be bothered to even have breakfast.

Your mother is a piece of shit for monkeybranching away from your family like that.