Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't fucking stop thinking about Anne Frank

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
★★★★
I'm so fucking done man, one week in isolation no internet because we didn't paid the bill and these fucking kikes it took THREE DAYS to fix my fucking connection, and for the past two days I'm thinking about this whore 24/7 I'm going crazy, I don't know what the fuck can I do anymore I fucking hate this Jewish succubus and what she's doing to me, the fact that I have no friends or any kind of social interaction makes my day to day even worse and I can't take this shit anymore I haven't slept in two days and my spine hurts.
I only want to fuck her in the most savage way possible, I want to bite her until she bleeds, I want to pump so much cum inside her pussy, while she moans like a bitch in heat having a stroke, I need to choke her with all my strenght while I cum over and over again inside her, using her like a ragdoll, fuck this motherfucking planet man, fuck this fucking planet and fuck everyone
15774629 702

Last edited:
I'm so fucking done man, one week in isolation no internet because we didn't paid the bill and these fucking kikes it took THREE DAYS to fix my fucking connection, and for the past two days I'm thinking about this whore 24/7 I'm going crazy, I don't know what the fuck can I do anymore I fucking hate this Jewish succubus and what she's doing to me, the fact that I have no friends or any kind of social interaction makes my day to day even worse and I can't take this shit anymore I haven't slept in two days and my spine hurts.
I only want to fuck her in the most savage way possible, I want to bite her until she bleeds, I want to pump so much cum inside her pussy, while she moans like a bitch in heat having a stroke, I need to choke her with all my strenght while I cum over and over again inside her, using her like a ragdoll, fuck this motherfucking planet man, fuck this fucking planet and fuck everyone
View attachment 1213119
Jew

Kill Anne Frank. Behead Anne Frank. Roundhouse kick Anne Frank into the concrete. Slam dunk Anne Frank into the trashcan. Crucify Anne Frank. Defecate in Anne Frank's food. Launch Anne Frank into the sun. Stir fry Anne Frank in a wok. Toss Anne Frank into an active volcano. Urinate into Anne Frank's gas tank. Judo throw Anne Frank into a wood chipper. Twist Anne Frank's head off. Report Anne Frank to the IRS. Karate chop Anne Frank in half. Curb stomp Anne Frank. Trap Anne Frank in quicksand. Crush Anne Frank in the trash compactor. Liquefy Anne Frank in a vat of acid. Eat Anne Frank. Dissect Anne Frank. Exterminate Anne Frank in the gas chamber. Stomp Anne Frank's skull with steel toed boots. Cremate Anne Frank in the oven. Lobotomize Anne Frank. Mandatory abortions for Anne Frank. Grind Anne Frank in the garbage disposal. Drown Anne Frank in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Anne Frank with a ray gun. Kick Anne Frank down the stairs. Feed Anne Frank to alligators. Slice Anne Frank with a katana.

Oh cute and sweet Anne Frank, now you're my slave, my personal jewish fucktoy, I can do as I please with you and your body belongs to me, put that silly annoyed expression, I don't give a fuck it makes my cock bigger and my desire to rape you has no fucking limits now, you and your stupid little "whatever" expression while giving me the middle finger, I'll teach you a lesson little harlot, a lesson that you, nor your pussy will ever fucking forget.
Now I'll grab you by the throat, squeezing real hard but your face remains the same, do you really think you'll keep this "though" girl bullshit act? I don't fucking think so, you'll be begging for my sperm inside your womb in five minutes once I'm done with you, you stupid slave you're nothing to me but a toy, my toy.
You'll beg me to marry you, and I will, only because I'll be able to fill your fertile kike womb with my brown Goyim seed, and there's not even one single motherfucking thing that you can do about it Anne, you're mine now, stupid little bitch, you are mine and mine alone, and once we're finished I'll make you cum and masturbate over the fucking Torah while insulting god and screaming at him that my cock is better than whatever shit he could give to you Anne, you'll scream your lungs out that you'd rather suck my dick every single night for the rest of your life before accepting eternal salvation.
Sweet Anne,

Kill (((Anne Frank))). Behead (((Anne Frank))). Roundhouse kick (((Anne Frank))) into the concrete. Slam dunk (((Anne Frank))) into the trashcan. Crucify (((Anne Frank))). Defecate in (((Anne Frank)))'s food. Launch (((Anne Frank))) into the sun. Stir fry (((Anne Frank))) in a wok. Toss (((Anne Frank))) into an active volcano. Urinate into (((Anne Frank)))'s gas tank. Judo throw (((Anne Frank))) into a wood chipper. Twist (((Anne Frank)))'s head off. Report (((Anne Frank))) to the IRS. Karate chop (((Anne Frank))) in half. Curb stomp (((Anne Frank))). Trap (((Anne Frank))) in quicksand. Crush (((Anne Frank))) in the trash compactor. Liquefy (((Anne Frank))) in a vat of acid. Eat (((Anne Frank))). Dissect (((Anne Frank))). Exterminate (((Anne Frank))) in the gas chamber. Stomp (((Anne Frank)))'s skull with steel toed boots. Cremate (((Anne Frank))) in the oven. Lobotomize (((Anne Frank))). Mandatory abortions for (((Anne Frank))). Grind (((Anne Frank))) in the garbage disposal. Drown (((Anne Frank))) in fried chicken grease. Vaporize (((Anne Frank))) with a ray gun. Kick (((Anne Frank))) down the stairs. Feed (((Anne Frank))) to alligators. Slice (((Anne Frank))) with a katana.

dnr kike worship

@Therapywasawaste alt

I wonder if she got raped by any nazis when she was found

she would be a wrinkly old woman if she were around still

Kill Anne Frank. Behead Anne Frank. Roundhouse kick Anne Frank into the concrete. Slam dunk Anne Frank into the trashcan. Crucify Anne Frank. Defecate in Anne Frank's food. Launch Anne Frank into the sun. Stir fry Anne Frank in a wok. Toss Anne Frank into an active volcano. Urinate into Anne Frank's gas tank. Judo throw Anne Frank into a wood chipper. Twist Anne Frank's head off. Report Anne Frank to the IRS. Karate chop Anne Frank in half. Curb stomp Anne Frank. Trap Anne Frank in quicksand. Crush Anne Frank in the trash compactor. Liquefy Anne Frank in a vat of acid. Eat Anne Frank. Dissect Anne Frank. Exterminate Anne Frank in the gas chamber. Stomp Anne Frank's skull with steel toed boots. Cremate Anne Frank in the oven. Lobotomize Anne Frank. Mandatory abortions for Anne Frank. Grind Anne Frank in the garbage disposal. Drown Anne Frank in fried chicken grease. Vaporize Anne Frank with a ray gun. Kick Anne Frank down the stairs. Feed Anne Frank to alligators. Slice Anne Frank with a katana.

@Therapywasawaste