Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cant fucking stand the fact that normies are getting back to their lives pre-covid

• Thread starter ricecel_gone_er
  • Start date
ricecel_gone_er

ricecel_gone_er

Greycel
Last summer was honestly probably one of the best summers for me, my state's public places were pretty much closed so I'd wageslave from 2am-8am, come home and sleep till 6pm, eat, then play vidya with some friends if they were online. It was a simple life and it helped me cope with inceldom. Well now I have to see people on social media and the news out partying again, and it just reminds me how I drew the short stick when it comes to living a fulfilling life filled with experiences every human should have. Instead I am rotting on this site, inching closer and closer to the inevitable rope. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Normie lifes are not even worth being jealous over. Between 20-50% of western women are obese. And all these women are uppty and give the average guy their pussy only after being heavily enternained or pampered with gifts and services.

I never want to be an average man. I want a life of 7/10. A non fat woman that isn't uppty

There will be more lockdowns in the future, rumors of cyber attacks taking out entire national power grids currently.

We're not going back to normal for a very long, long time and the new normal fags are about to be fucked here pretty soon. Cheer up buckaroo! :feelsaww::feelsjuice:

Normie lifes are not even worth being jealous over. Between 20-50% of western women are obese. And all these women are uppty and give the average guy their pussy only after being heavily enternained or pampered with gifts and services.
Only in burgerland

Brutal and very unfair life.