Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't fake body language.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
People 932069 960 720 e1467685736510

I remember I was on a picture with 3 girls and the one next to me was visibly uncomfortable. My mother told me that I look very mature while the girl doesn't and she was afraid of boys or something jfl I'm convinced she would have looked very different if I wasn't a truecel.

I don't understand. What's going on her ? Did the person on the right fart or something ?
She probably just shows disgust because of his looks.

She probably just shows disgust because of his looks.
Guys like that asian guy are the truest of trucels. Hope he at least has good job/money to live a comfortable life.

I remember I was on a picture with 3 girls and the one next to me was visibly uncomfortable. My mother told me that I look very mature while the girl doesn't and she was afraid of boys or something jfl I'm convinced she would have looked very different if I wasn't a truecel.
I can't understand why people even snap these photos. This is one of those "let's shuffle people around" moments.