Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cant even work without girls making fun of my appearance

• Thread starter Deleted member 1983
  • Start date
Deleted member 1983

Deleted member 1983

25yr NEET virgin
-
So i finished doing my kitchen prep work so decided to help do some dishwasher stuff. Was minding my own business waiting for the dishwasher and some foid waiter brings some dishes in looks at me and exclaims " my face says it all " then walks away .. ????

JFL i cant even go to work without some foid announcing how repulsive my face is to her. Foid looked the same age as me so probably getting dicked down by chad regularly :chad:

some foid waiter brings some dishes in looks at me and exclaims " my face says it all " then walks away .. ????
Are you sure she wasn't talking about her face? Or did she say "your face says it all"?

Same happened to me massive Sui fuel tbh I cried many times in that job. I was very weak back then.

Are you sure she wasn't talking about her face? Or did she say "your face says it all"?
She probably gave him a disgusted look while she said it so obviously it was against him.
You need to be safe at work bro, they can be very threatening in that environment, for real.

she was referring to my face, she said YOUR face says it all
She probably gave him a disgusted look while she said it so obviously it was against him.
You need to be safe at work bro, they can be very threatening in that environment, for real.

fortunately most of my coworkers in the kitchen are married boomers, most of the waiting and bar staff are foids 20-30 so i try to avoid them

The consequences of being ugly will make every part of an incels life hell. There is no solution. Just looksmax from a 2/10 to a 2.1/10 bro :lul: :lul: :lul:

what do you plan on doing OP take it like a little bitch

she was referring to my face, she said YOUR face says it all

fortunately most of my coworkers in the kitchen are married boomers, most of the waiting and bar staff are foids 20-30 so i try to avoid them
Gotcha. Foids shouldn't be allowed to work due to their sexual biases.

I already blew my lid once at a foid who bad mouthed me, cant really afford to do it again without being fired.

You can't say they're harassing you?

Tell management to make her go away (assuming management is a man)

You can't say they're harassing you?

calling me an ugly in a roundabout way is not really grounds for a work complaint.

also its too much hassle tbh id rather just wageslave without aggrevation, if she does it again ill bring it up to my manager

calling me an ugly in a roundabout way is not really grounds for a work complaint.

also its too much hassle tbh id rather just wageslave without aggrevation, if she does it again ill bring it up to my manager

You should find a way to snitch on her for something she didn't even do that will still get her in trouble. Try framing her with something in order to get her fired. I don't know be creative.

I hope chad does the same with this whore

I hope chad does the same with this whore

prob has a chad bf that fucks her, i googled some of the waiting / bar foids and 9/10 of their bf's had jawlines that mog me into oblivion.

prob has a chad bf that fucks her, i googled some of the waiting / bar foids and 9/10 of their bf's had jawlines that mog me into oblivion.
Then i wish chad impregnates her and dumps her for insulting you like that... Nobody deserves this

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back