Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Can't Even Watch TV Anymore

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I used to put cable news on before I leave for college. Usually with my meals I have it on because I don't like to eat without watching something.

Mainly because I'm too lazy to load an anime episode and my food is getting cold + the tv turns instantly on

Honestly, I liked laughing at all the insane stuff going on in the world but it's reached a point where I can't take these boomers talking about what's going on in the country without bringing up inceldom and the millions of sexless, loveless men in the west.

It reaches a point where I see all these things happening and I can think is what does it even matter? Who cares what's going on in Washington when you're alone and you want affection.

I can't watch this stuff anymore. These priviledged people (the only priviledged people are the ones that grew up in a generation where this hypergamy wasn't ramped up like it is now, I don't believe in any white priviledge) yapping about the economy, etc.. What the hell's the point of the economy if you don't have any love. So some jew can get more sheckels?

I used to be a well informed citizen but now I couldn't care less.

The news is all I can take.

Sure I can put on NHK World which I do from time to time but then I get frustrated I'm not there and want to go bERsERk over it so can't watch that either.

I don't watch any shows like normal people do, I only ever liked live tv/informative programming.

But as I said there ain't a point to any of this. Who cares about some niggers getting roasted alive in California when you've never felt the heat of a girl next to you in bed?

Happy8

Can't roast a nigger if they're already born roasted

:feelsthink:

I Know that feeling bro. I haven't opened a TV in decades. Just watch YouTube instead. They have a lot of nature and animal footage. It is nice.

I Know that feeling bro. I haven't opened a TV in decades. Just watch YouTube instead. They have a lot of nature and animal footage. It is nice.

GunSmug

My parents got it for them, I almost never watch it. I ain't turning on the cable box for the rest of my life I'd reckon.

BlushShy

@chudur-budur I'd be better off practicing my Japanese watching some of them "news-reader" videos.

You don't got to link em' wouldn't want to see you striked out for worship. It's just watching the news after all we get the idea.

My parents generation used to call it the idiotbox.

I guess these days we'd call it the goybox.

Not a great loss.

TV/Zogbox is for boomers.

Happy4

It's reached a point where I'd say I don't care to know what's going in the world or even my city.

I just want my waifu, nothing else matters to me. I don't want to know about anything else anymore.

Little boys should not be concerned with worldly affairs, my mommygf will tell me all there is to know.

same, I haven't watched any tv series since 2016. I will never watch a tv show ever again unless I got a gf by my side to cuddle with

I haven't watched tv in a long time, nothing good on there anyway

Politics is my cope leave me alone

I agree bro.

I stopped taking interest in politics, economy, current affairs because it literally makes no difference to me.

Post by Fontaine explaining how people's vested interests shape their political views. No one gives a shit about how policies will affect the whole country, they only care about how it will benefit themselves

https://incels.is/threads/take-the-...inherently-selfish-and-self-interested.73759/

I used to put cable news on before I leave for college. Usually with my meals I have it on because I don't like to eat without watching something.

Mainly because I'm too lazy to load an anime episode and my food is getting cold + the tv turns instantly on

Honestly, I liked laughing at all the insane stuff going on in the world but it's reached a point where I can't take these boomers talking about what's going on in the country without bringing up inceldom and the millions of sexless, loveless men in the west.

It reaches a point where I see all these things happening and I can think is what does it even matter? Who cares what's going on in Washington when you're alone and you want affection.

I can't watch this stuff anymore. These priviledged people (the only priviledged people are the ones that grew up in a generation where this hypergamy wasn't ramped up like it is now, I don't believe in any white priviledge) yapping about the economy, etc.. What the hell's the point of the economy if you don't have any love. So some jew can get more sheckels?

I used to be a well informed citizen but now I couldn't care less.

The news is all I can take.

Sure I can put on NHK World which I do from time to time but then I get frustrated I'm not there and want to go bERsERk over it so can't watch that either.

I don't watch any shows like normal people do, I only ever liked live tv/informative programming.

But as I said there ain't a point to any of this. Who cares about some niggers getting roasted alive in California when you've never felt the heat of a girl next to you in bed?

View attachment 65130
I feel the same, what is absolute rage fuel is when they bring in "experts" and talk about some foid mental health problem:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I've stopped watching TV like 8 years ago. Exceptions are news very rarely and events such as the World Cup.

Don't believe ZOG media

TV went down after 1980.

Hate Trump. Generalize Incels. Promote Feminism. Fuck Men.

2018 News.