Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't Even tell my psychologist that I'm incel

LeagueEuW

LeagueEuW

Banned
-
That's how shameful it is to be a 22+ virgin.
Psychologist talk to pedophiles and rapists weekly, but I can't even tell her that I'm a virgin.

coz you got no balls

Is your psychologist a woman? I would not withhold this personally.

But I understand that someone would probably want to withhold this fact from an opposite-sex psychologist. But if the psychologist is a man, I don't think you should be worried... he's heard it and see it all before... I would not be surprised if hes working with something like 37-year-old virgins.

NekoStance said:
coz you got no balls

Ye, I'm low T'cel

Tempus Edax Rerum said:
Is your psychologist a woman?  I would not withhold this personally.

But I understand that someone would probably want to withhold this fact from an opposite-sex psychologist. But if the psychologist is a man, I don't think you should be worried... he's heard it and see it all before... I would not be surprised if hes working with something like 37-year-old virgins.

You're right, it's a woman. I actually asked for a male psychologist for that very reason. But since women are vastly over represented in psychology they couldn't give me one.i'm not a fan of quotas but they should give some incentives for men to become psychologists. No matter how much a women studies she can't fully relate to the male perspective.

I'll try to mention my inceldom though. Despite being a femoid, she is alright.

Too scared to tell your psychologist that you're incel.
Having one in the first place.

Judging by the above, you probably don't have the balls to speak to women either. You expect them to ask you out. Right?

Come on, just admit you're a fakecel so I can add you to my list lol.

LOL at seeing psychologists though. They are the WORST. You cannot tell your issues to them. They give you a 1000 cock stare and pretend to give a shit. They are the stuck up party whores who cause incels to exist in the first place. They value rapists and killers more than incels.

Just lol at even considering telling that to a psychologist.

Just say what they want to hear and jump through the hoops, try to score some cool drugs along the way. The more you talk about how tough your situation is, the less help and empathy you will get.

Tell him, he won't care and blame you for not trying or something.

Fuck psychologists, just solve your own problems.

LeagueEuW said:
You're right, it's a woman. 

tenor.gif

Taking life advice from a woman, you can't be serious? May as well be throwing your money down a well.

LEL@ seeing a female psychologist. How should a woman be capable of understanding Inceldom in the first place? She has probably actively caused it her whole life by rejecting guys exactly like you.

Why even see a therapist. Your depression is because of incel status. Therapy done, it's $90.

modus_coperandi said:
LEL@ seeing a female psychologist. How should a woman be capable of understanding Inceldom in the first place? She has probably actively caused it her whole life by rejecting guys exactly like you.

Female psychiatrists should be required to have sex with their patients, that would cure their problems quite quickly.

Stop going to psychologist wont help you

LeagueEuW said:
That's how shameful it is to be a 22+ virgin.
Psychologist talk to pedophiles and rapists weekly, but I can't even tell her that I'm a virgin.
same age as ER

Isn't that the problem?

modus_coperandi said:

this. I've told female therapists in the past and I wish I didn't. She will bluepill you to death and blame you for all your problems. See someone else. It's not worth the rage fuel.

fukmylyf said:
this. I've told female therapists in the past and I wish I didn't. She will bluepill you to death and blame you for all your problems. See someone else. It's not worth the rage fuel.

If he wants to keep trying seeing a psychologist i would google him before, looking up his picture somewhere and take the most ugly incel-looking fucker he can find. Maybe he will at least get where you're coming from.

just tell her exactly how you feel, i don't think she gives that much of a shit. you're essentially wasting your money though, since she's not going to help you in any way, shape, or form.

@everyone going "JFL at wasting money on female psychologist".
I'm not wasting any money, since we got free access to healthcare in my nerdic country. The drawback is that you cannot chose the psychologist yourself. Regardless, I'm gonna give this woman a chance. If she tries to feed me bluepilled shit, i'll nope right out and get a private male psychologist.

@people saying psychologists are scams:
Yeah, if you're being told, as a trucel(read <2/10), that the reason for your nonexitent love life is your personality or lack of shovers, then you're getting scammed. However, many people have legitamate psycological disorders that can be treated/alleviate by going to therapy. The fking autistic generalisations on this thread, christ.

modus_coperandi said:
If he wants to keep trying seeing a psychologist i would google him before, looking up his picture somewhere and take the most ugly incel-looking fucker he can find. Maybe he will at least get where you're coming from.

This is pretty good advice tbh

Don't ever tell anyone you're incel unless you want to be a social outcast more than you're right now.

jagged0 said:
Don't ever tell anyone you're incel unless you want to be a social outcast more than you're right now.

Obviously. But therapists have client confidentiality.