Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't even take long walks anymore, might get stabbed/robbed

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
One of my copes is going on long walks in the evening when it's dark out. I've been doing this for years since I need to get out of my room sometimes.

Well, recently, I can't do this anymore because of the massive increase of muggings and stabbings in my area. I literally can't go outside because someone might steal my phone. I can't leave it at home because there have been cases where a robber has asked someone to hand over their phone, but they weren't carrying one. They got stabbed and left for dead. (happened with 2 people, they both survived though)

I seriously hate this world. I'm totally sick of it

LDAR in your chair.

Sorry about that bro. :feelsbadman:

I live in a pretty obscure area with a low crime rate so this makes me feel more grateful for what I have.

even thugs avoid me at this point, i'm so autistic, that they generaly think i'm drug addict :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Sorry about that bro. :feelsbadman:

I live in a pretty obscure area with a low crime rate so this makes me feel more grateful for what I have.

feels bad man. you're lucky af

Welcome to the third world problems

Carry a knife with yourself,OP. where are you from btw

London. If I get caught with a knife I'll go to jail though
Damn yes I heard about it. united cuckdom is a fucking hell nowadays..

One of my copes is going on long walks in the evening when it's dark out. I've been doing this for years since I need to get out of my room sometimes.
Same,I suggest getting a tazer or a spray or something.
I just have a small knife (legal sized) with me and I ride my longboard.

Jfl at going outside, light or dark

Same,there's plenty of gypsies and third world foreigners (thanks diversity) around my area and taking a walk at night when that scum is nearby means you're just asking to get robbed.I know someone who got knifepointed in her own street at night.

Last edited:
It has never even begun. There's no sanctuary.

Same in my area, only it's full of EU trash, not Turd Worlders. But I won't let them beat me, I cycle everywhere so I can make a quick getaway if I have to. A chain and padlock also make a nice improvised, and legal, weapon.

I see that as a positive tbh.

I'm too pussy to kill myself but if I get stabbed I'll make sure nobody is around to save me (who am I kidding nobody would care).
I'll die knowing that I won't have to endure this life any longer.

Hence why I enjoy taking walks at night.

You sound like a massive pussy, walk with a small pocket knife tazer or pepperspray and go ER on those lowlife scumfucks if they try to rob you.

Shoot them in the face with your illegal firearm if they try to rob you.

you should go its a win-win if you get killed anyway

Carry a knife or gun if your country allows it

Nice to see a fellow lonelywalkcel.
I'm trying to go on as many lonely walks now because once summer starts, everywhere will be packed with normies and foids.

Is London that bad?

You should wish they would stab you to death.
Is London that bad?

Holy shit, where do you live OP?

You sound like a massive pussy, walk with a small pocket knife tazer or pepperspray and go ER on those lowlife scumfucks if they try to rob you.

I hope you realise that they try to rob you 3v1. Also they are carrying 10inch machetes. You think I'll have time to pull out a fucking pocketknife when they sneak up on me from behind a bush? Also it's illegal to carry a tazer

it's over for Londoncels

There's no value in anything anymore.