Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Can't even study to betabux with all this mental pressure

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
Thinking about what will happen to me in future while studying always demotivates me,what if i can't graduate? i would literally have to kill myself because no women who i'm attracted to will want me because of my self.or what if i wouldn't be able to find a nice paying job?or even if i ascend as a betabux, thinking about getting cucked is terrible. when i have this feelings i will always try to smoke or listen to some music and some other copes. i just realized every day of my life is:1-studying 2-having negative feeling about what if it doesn't work 3-try smoking and listening to music to get these thoughts out of my head,and the cycle continues... that every day of my life for years now.

Everything gets boring as fuck when you spend every day doing the same thing. you don't have any type of motivation.

start playing videogames, it really helps.

Drop out and NEET, play videogames all day whilst being rude to your mum.

Thinking about what will happen to me in future while studying always demotivates me,what if i can't graduate? i would literally have to kill myself because no women who i'm attracted to will want me because of my self.or what if i wouldn't be able to find a nice paying job?or even if i ascend as a betabux, thinking about getting cucked is terrible. when i have this feelings i will always try to smoke or listen to some music and some other copes. i just realized every day of my life is:1-studying 2-having negative feeling about what if it doesn't work 3-try smoking and listening to music to get these thoughts out of my head,and the cycle continues... that every day of my life for years now.

Everything gets boring as fuck when you spend every day doing the same thing. you don't have any type of motivation.
Your only hope for now is to find a way to moneymax. Only cope for youngcels.

Moneymaxing is the most important thing a youngcel can do.

I'm having a hard time coping as an oldcel

Same here bro. I just finished an exam 30 minutes ago. Now I'm moonchmaxxing on fast food in my car because of the stress. It's over.

That's weird

like the other guys here said playingvideogames can sometimes help