Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can't even sleep anymore, fuck...

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
All I can do is toss and turn and cry. And when I finally manage to fall asleep after an entire night of that I sleep only for a tiny bit and wake up with a headache.
I can't live with myself, I hate being me. I'd rather be anyone else. Looking in the mirror makes me want to throw up, simply being in this body and having this mind makes me want to throw up. I never should have been born honestly, I am a mistake.

Keeps me up at night too.

Yea I cant sleep much either without sleeping pills

I sleep like a baby with all my planned surgeries lulling me to sleep.

Looking in the mirror makes me want to throw up, simply being in this body and having this mind makes me want to throw up. I never should have been born honestly, I am a mistake.

Can relate so much.

When Im having a depressing episode which is always because of my looks I get so weak and tired that I cant do anything but sleep. I have to sleep for like 24 hours to recover from it lol it is so over

When Im having a depressing episode which is always because of my looks I get so weak and tired that I cant do anything but sleep. I have to sleep for like 24 hours to recover from it lol it is so over
I've been sleeping for 16 hrs every day for the past 6 months. Am I depressed or just lazyceling.

At least you are not dead inside and have given up yet, so try to get help to cope with the situation. If you have people in your life you trust, talk to them, and see a psychologist if possible. There are also community service places where you can find people to talk to.
If you do nothing eventually that sadness will fade but you will become resigned, apathetic and emotionally numb, decreasing your chances even more to live a happy and fulfilled life one day

you should consider exercise and not idiotic faggot gym-celing

lift weights and play full court ball, you'll sleep like a baby

At least you are not dead inside and have given up yet, so try to get help to cope with the situation. If you have people in your life you trust, talk to them, and see a psychologist if possible. There are also community service places where you can find people to talk to.
If you do nothing eventually that sadness will fade but you will become resigned, apathetic and emotionally numb, decreasing your chances even more to live a happy and fulfilled life one day

What the fuck is this bluepilled garbage?

Psychologists are jewish scumbags who don't care about you and just prescribe pills to turn you into a zombie and all those communities are full of normies and femoids who do nothing but whine while talking about "muh gf/bf".

If you still think any of this shit helps you obviously don't grasp the seriousness of the situation. "Talking" to people who don't give a shit about you is a waste of time.

Getting your desperation out by talking to someone can help, even if it is with a stranger, still reduces the feeling of beeing completely isolated. "Zombie pills" are really the last resort, modern psychologists will try other things before that. And as I said before, keeping your agony in all the time will eventually turn you into a zombie too.

I have depersonlization and a terrible headache 24/7.

Getting your desperation out by talking to someone can help, even if it is with a stranger, still reduces the feeling of beeing completely isolated. "Zombie pills" are really the last resort, modern psychologists will try other things before that. And as I said before, keeping your agony in all the time will eventually turn you into a zombie too.

Strangers literally don't know you or your problems. They can't offer anything except "aww sorry 4 u :(" or "wish I could help". Most of the times they really don't want to help anyway. They're busy people, they don't have time to listen to some lonely loser cry about his life. They don't care about you.

And LOL, literally the first psychologist I went to prescribed me pills literally on day 1. I stopped going there right after. Just lol if you think any of that shit helps.

Not all pills turn you into a zombie. Also they do have time, it is their job

I've been sleeping for 16 hrs every day for the past 6 months. Am I depressed or just lazyceling.

Done that too, would sleep and LDAR so much, its 100% depression

This. I have no issues sleeping, just can't get myself to do much else

you should consider exercise and not idiotic faggot gym-celing

lift weights and play full court ball, you'll sleep like a baby
When I had friends and used to be lower inhib, I would constantly play basketball and fuck around the town with them. We would traverse the sewers for giant rats to teach us ninjutsu and turn us into Teenage Mutant Ninja Incels.

same here, one of these days a fucking depressive episode is ognna kill me