Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can't even make sense of this level of curry subhumanity. Apparently, we realized that we belong in filth & are too good for a brand new clean toilet.

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★

And the toilet is a hole in the ground too :feelsugh:

I could call us a clown ass race but I’ve done that a million times already. At the end of the day words just cannot capture the extent of curry inferiority

At the end of the day words just cannot capture the extent of curry inferiority
Exactly! Its like we're not human, and not of this world. Even wild animals have more dignity than us.

I guess the worship is reserved for holes in the ground while they’re bent on destroying actual toilets instead

Even wild animals have more dignity than us.
FAR more dignity than us. “Dignity” and “curry” just don’t go in the same sentence

I’m still processing this. They’re worshipping a hole to shit in

Just… what?

Why THIS race? Couldn’t I have been born into any other? Why must I be designated as one of God’s comic relief characters? :fuk::feelsrope:

I’m still processing this. They’re worshipping a hole to shit in

Just… what?

Why THIS race? Couldn’t I have been born into any other? Why must I be designated as one of God’s comic relief characters? :fuk::feelsrope:
Poop is their religion.

Poop is their religion.
It just fits so well with them having poop skin doesn’t it…

Curries are LITERALLY everything gone wrong with a race. Weak, incompetent, deformed goblins with a shitty temperament and a culture fully built around worshipping the repulsive

Didn’t you all invent plumbing in ancient times. The Indus civilization?

Me too.

Excerpt from the above article.
View attachment 902165
“People in rural India still believe it's an unhygienic and unholy practice to have a toilet within house premises, many others don't know how to use and why to use toilets.“

“But but but Professa Shlomo told me all kultchas be equal an sheet!” :soy::foidSoy:

Remember that THIS is the race Jews are trying to make a new managerial class out of. It makes sense, what bigger humiliation is there than to not only import curryshits into your enemies’ lands (thereby heavily degrading their environment and culture) but also put them in charge of everything? It’s a downright merciless tactic

Remember that THIS is the race Jews are trying to make a new managerial class out of. It makes sense, what bigger humiliation is there than to not only import curryshits into your enemies’ lands (thereby heavily degrading their environment and culture) but also put them in charge of everything? It’s a downright merciless tactic
jews must be exterminated.