Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Can't even junk food cope anymore

Negroid Berber

Negroid Berber

Manlet, Ethnic, Hairless (on the head)
For the past weeks I only ate junk food like surgelated pizza, energy drinks, chips,
chocolate, whipped cream straight from the tube and italian crostatas.

IStock 1149329427max 800x600

Today after finishing eating 4 mini pizzas with fries I started randomly sweating and feeling weak, and my stomach was feeling weird, so I went to sit on the toilet thinking I had to take the usual dump.
Minutes after leaving my naked butt on the warm toilet's bowl I realized that something bad was happening: My stomach released one of the most terrific sounds I have ever had, and I then throwed the longest and most painful diarrheas I have ever had, leaving me in excruciating pain for the entire hour passed in my bathroom.

Full

I don't even think that junk food caused the catastrophic event, it was probably the vitamins that my mom forced me to take for the past 3-4 days:lul:

Man, getting old sucks. All your bad habits start catching up to you.

@Nukethisgayearth type beat

i will keep eating junk food and getting drunk more often

hedonism is bliss , this life isnt

Might be time to get some fibre

Disgusting. How can you eat that shit?

Can't even eat more than one meal a day anymore at 39 or I'll get fat. Plus side is that I don't waste as much money on food

@Nukethisgayearth type beat

lol

Man, getting old sucks. All your bad habits start catching up to you.

I feel that. I'm 31 and my health is falling apart. Can't over-eat, eat the wrong stuff, drink alcohol, have too much caffeine, get too much or too little sleep, or else my fucking pathetic body fails me.

I remember the day I got diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes and I realized my best cope was not possible anymore.

My stomach released one of the most terrific sounds I have ever had, and I then throwed the longest and most painful diarrheas I have ever had, leaving me in excruciating pain for the entire hour passed in my bathroom.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I love this forum