Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can’t even have sex in my dreams - Incel even in my own dreams

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Had another dream last night, was 2 naked women, and at first they seemed like they wanted to fuck, but then as I got close they pulled out a handful of knives and started throwing knives at me and I tried tackling them and overpowering them but they still got like 20 knives into me and it started hurting so I had to run away.

Even my own brain and subconscious won’t let me have sex in my dreams, this is bullshit, in all my life I’ve never had a successful sex dream, it’s always naked women cock teasing me and when I get close to them they just try kill me.

Incel even in my own dreams

Last edited:
One time I tried raping a woman in my dreams but for some reason I Wasn't able to fuck her. It's like her clothes couldn't come off or something

I always wake up before i come.

brutal man. My dreams are usually pretty good ngl

i can never get to fuck in my dreams i always wake up or the woman becomes some hideous creature

One time I tried raping a woman in my dreams but for some reason I Wasn't able to fuck her. It's like her clothes couldn't come off or something
Damn, your own morals are cockblocking you

Last edited:
Being cucked even in your own dreams, brutal ngl.

Bad luck man, I actually fucked with my ex-oneitis once in a dream (and it made me to almost rope). It's so over for dreamingcels.

Last time I had a sexual dream it was 1 year ago, there was a woman with curly, orange hair sitting on a chair and her skirt was lifted, so I could see her pussy. I was naked and ready to insert my dick, but then I woke up :feelscry:

Same here. When I dream of a hot foid, I dream that I go into the bathroom to jerk off to her. I'm inhibited even in my dreams.

Even my own brain and subconscious won’t let me have sex in my dreams
Brutal.
I've actually been able to successfully overpower girls in my dream, but I get like 5 seconds of dream sex max before I suddenly wake up.

I had a dream about ER getting a blowjob

Had another dream last night, was 2 naked women, and at first they seemed like they wanted to fuck, but then as I got close they pulled out a handful of knives and started throwing knives at me and I tried tackling them and overpowering them but they still got like 20 knives into me and it started hurting so I had to run away.

Even my own brain and subconscious won’t let me have sex in my dreams, this is bullshit, in all my life I’ve never had a successful sex dream, it’s always naked women cock teasing me and when I get close to them they just try kill me.

Incel even in my own dreams
Did you die in your dream?