Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Can't even go to the doctor because they ask you about your sexual history

ricelich

ricelich

Greycel
The closest doctor to me covered by my insurance is a practice staffed by a bunch of fucking Stacey doctors, like just out of med school cute foids, and the last time I was there they asked me the fucking sexual partner question and I told them the truth like a fucking retard and she fucking has a little smile after I said that.

Now I can't even go back there and I'm pretty sure if I lie they'll know Im lying too after looking at my face, so now I need to find a male doctor who I can just lie to and just move quickly on. Wish I could find an ugly ass incel doctor who did the med school cope.

just another side effect of being an incel, not only is your mental health fucked but your physical health gets fucked too

why give a fuck what some roasties think?

Why the fuck would you say you were a virgin

Never been asked, it's assumed I'm a virgin.

this is a little funny tho,just lie bro .Not they can fact check your sex history:feelsgah:

What if you tell them:"I'm a kissless virgin".
They'll see you as a menace, a potential rapist, a treat for the society.

Just lie to doctor theory

Go back there

But with a mask and a hammer/kitchen knife