Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't even go to the cinema

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
What a coincidence that an annoying hole with a fat bf sits next to me and ruined me the day. I had to hear stupid commentaries, some kisses, and looking to the left side of the screen to avoid their side. After leaving I looked at her with an eyes of disgust and hate. She seemed afraid tbh.

Her bf was fat and ugly, he only had decent height. Probably 5 11 or so, nothing more. I'm guessing betacuck here. That 7 hole doesn't seemed much into it, she will cuck him with chad and ride the cc.

I can't go to the cinema, as many things I cannot do to avoid this fucking nightmare. I'm just imagining stabbing that hole to death, punching her face, cumming in her face and drinking her blood in Uncharted 2

Was it one of those cinemas that make you choose your seat before the actual movie, I fucking hate those. If it wasn't, should of moved and called her a "fatfuck", simple as that.

Going to the cinema as an incel

Was it one of those cinemas that make you choose your seat before the actual movie, I fucking hate those. If it wasn't, should of moved and called her a "fatfuck", simple as that.
It was

As the ol' sayin' goes: "Lie down with normies, get up with REEE's" :feelsYall:

I mean u can move once the movie already started

I only went alone once

Piratemaxx is the only way