Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't Even Get Ugly Deformed Landwhales

Intellectual

Intellectual

Admiral
★★
I go for the ugly beasts and yet I get turned down, I would slash my dick and balls off and give up all my wealth for the ugliest fattest nastiest sluttiest landwhale, but even that is too much for me.

I wouldn't, I just want a loving partner. A loving whale.
i agree i would be happy with a foid that actually loves me even if we wont have sex, but i wouldnt go as far as cutting my dick off jfl, thats some tranny shit

I go for the ugly beasts and yet I get turned down, I would slash my dick and balls off and give up all my wealth for the ugliest fattest nastiest sluttiest landwhale, but even that is too much for me.
So you would become a tranny just for some 1/10 landwhale?:feelssus:.

Yh same happened to me

thats when I realized its over JFL

Actually reading more into this thread go kill urself tranny fag wtf u wanna slash ur dick off wtf

Arnnm7Wm 700w 0