Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't even get betabuxx

Nosecel_

Nosecel_

Defender of the Trucels
I'm such an idiot I managed to fail a mid term for one of my classes. I have no choice but to drop the class. I have not told my parents yet and I am dreading that moment I inevitably will have to tell them I need to drop this class or I'm gonna fucking fail it. Why am I so stupid? why am I so lonely? I can't even pass the most stupid class ever I don't know what options I have and at this point I just wanna shoot myself so maybe then I won't be a burden to society. I have nothing going for me yet I keep going even thought I know my outcomes are always failure.

I just wanna shoot myself so maybe then I won't be a burden to society
fuck society. be as much of a burden as you possibly can out of spite to the normies, it's what keeps me going

Why am I so stupid? why am I so lonely?
you know why
don't be so hard on yourself

just grind it out you'll prolly do better on the final

had a few classes like that

i remember one time i got a 29% on my physics midterm but the class avg was 41% jfl

wound up getting like a 91 on the final

just grind it out you'll prolly do better on the final

had a few classes like that

i remember one time i got a 29% on my physics midterm but the class avg was 41% jfl

wound up getting like a 91 on the final
Nah professor recommended I drop the class I think it's hopeless for me