Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can’t even enjoy my day off

JohnnySalami

JohnnySalami

UNACEL
-
Alright so I’m at my little spot on the river way down this long ass path minding my own business scrolling through some anprim memes on insta and I hear footsteps behind me. Like any normal human being I take my knife out of its sheath and get ready for some trouble and when I turn around it’s this stoner lookin dude and a girl from my school who was in my grade. Big fuckin awkward, noped out of there quick and now I’m killing time in the parking lot by there. Jfl can’t even escape the people I know. I understand that I can’t have normal relationships because face and mental shit and small dick and I just want to be left alone in my solitude. Can’t even catch my dinner in peace fml

JFL at having jewstagram

jfl @ using instacuck

I relate to your paranoia, I tend to feel like everyone I walk past is gonna try to mug me and every car that drives by is a suicidal fucktard who wants to hit as many people as they can before they kill themselves.

I feel this. I’m always encountered with more bullshit when I least expect it.

I feel this. I’m always encountered with more bullshit when I least expect it.
Yea fr. That was MY spot. Idk how the hell those fuckers came across it. Never going there again just because of how I hate to run into people I know. Worst thing is that was a bomb ass spot
based anprimcel. Might as well use your enemy's platforms if they're available

Well I mean I might as well cope until I can escape industrial society for good

Based Ted avi ngl. His manifesto is legit.

Based Ted avi ngl. His manifesto is legit.
Read any of his other stuff? Anti tech revolution is good, as is his critique on Anarchoprimitivism. You’d also like “the technological society” by Jacques eulle or whagever

Read any of his other stuff? Anti tech revolution is good, as is his critique on Anarchoprimitivism. You’d also like “the technological society” by Jacques eulle or whagever
A little bit, i need to read more of his work tbh. I much enjoyed his manifesto read it all in one sitting very captivating read. I agree with his stance entirely.
Thanks for the book recommendation :feelsokman: I know ill enjoy it.

A little bit, i need to read more of his work tbh. I much enjoyed his manifesto read it all in one sitting very captivating read. I agree with his stance entirely.
Thanks for the book recommendation :feelsokman: I know ill enjoy it.
I have lots of smaller stuff he’s written and similar people have written and am working on somthing of my own if you care. I can tell you more and we could talk about this shit if you want tbh