Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL can't even cope with (in video game) anymore!

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★
With Incels, there is a similar emphasis on appearing less extreme than they are, but I argue this is instead couched in a history of their subreddits and web forums being banned or removed from internet hosts due to illicit and extreme behavior, such as subreddits r/incels, r/braincels, r/Shortcels, and r/IncelsWithoutHate as well as the migration from a Montenegro-based web domain, Incels.me, to the current Icelandic based web domain, Incels.is (Murphy, 2018). Still, their views haven’t changed but rather are couched in irony and the thinnest veneer of plausible denial. Discussions of going ER [committing an Elliot Rodger style mass killing], the justification (or admission) of rape, and spitting on people of color are occasionally suffixed with “(in video games)”, “(in Minecraft)”, or “(in GTA)”, implying they are talking about these actions being in video games. It should be noted: rape and spitting aren’t available in either of those specific games.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: over for you @Sneir

war thunder never feels the same

Should i buy a gaming pc and get an rtx 4090?

Actually there is a rape mod (or used to be at least) for GTA 5 so it is perfectly valid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back