Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Can't even cope watching streams anymore....

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
I started to watch more streams as a way to cope as it makes me feel like I'm watching stuff with others instead of the silence of this dark room. But dam, then the streamers gf comes on cam and just shows them random affection or whatever it is that playing has something like that too and it's so often. Oh well, another year has gone by all alone which will be followed by another much like it. I really don't want for much anymore. rip if you're reading this on new years.

Only watch trucel streams. Don't support normies.

Affection from a foid is fake anyways they just care about looks and how much you shower per day

streamers =:soy:
Unless you watch them for the rages

You have to look for unviewed streams, there you might find based stuff or who knows, a non whorish who girl who has no viewers on Twitch (might be an opportunity to cope)

streamers are gay, it's just parasocial relationship shit begging for money and views, they do not love you, they do not care about you, they only want your sub and donations

I don't watch streams, but I went ahead and tried to watch some hot tub streams for cooming reasons of course. It's amazing how dead inside these foids are. You can tell that they know what they're doing is weird and sick but they're doing it anyways for the money. Simping is so dumb. Just going to watch some dumbass yt stuff instead.