Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Can't even browse a subreddit for engineering students without a foid trying to get attention

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
I hate orbiter cucks so much

JFL at her fucking shirt, she's blatantly trying to capture attention and she's not even trying to hide it. I really hope some angry 5'2 balding curry engineering student with cystic acne comes up to her and gropes her tits. That will show that she is really getting attention. ;)

JFL at her fucking shirt, she's blatantly trying to capture attention and she's not even trying to hide it. I really hope some angry 5'2 balding curry engineering student with cystic acne comes up to her and gropes her tits. That will show that she is really getting attention. ;)
word. She doesn’t got much tiddie but just enough to grab a hand ful

Just look at those raging orbiter cucks, holy fucking god. Opened that page couldn't stay there for 20 seconds, scrolled a bit then gave up.

>Browsing subreddit
>Subreddit
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

le enginiggering

JFL at going on reddit tbh that place full of cucks and roasties why you even bother

doc brown IQ

actually, all engineers l know who are 30+ are all married
Married=beta buxxing a useup ugly foid who will only give boring sex once a month and will eventually divorce him

I she's treated like royalty in the Engineering department

Married=beta buxxing a useup ugly foid who will only give boring sex once a month and will eventually divorce him

a lot of them knew each other in the engineer school...

but l agree with you a bit

my math calculations and logical engineering student mind says that you should suck my dick or fuck off bitch

my math calculations and logical engineering student mind says that you should suck my dick or fuck off bitch
what kind of engineering?
electrical? civil? chemical? software?

She doesn't get enough attention as is? Christ.

lmao.
i worked in a factory once and ALL the foids there were busy at pushing their tits out and looking good while doing nothing but ofcourse no1 care ...
females are useless out of the kitchen tbh

"I'm a smart girl" :teehee:

"Female here, look at me!"

Go postal

just for being a foid she'll graduate with a gpa above 3.5 and land a six figure job immediately after graduation. while the 4.0 currycel struggles to find a job and can't bargain for more than 60k. it's over for engineeringcels.

just for being a foid she'll graduate with a gpa above 3.5 and land a six figure job immediately after graduation. while the 4.0 currycel struggles to find a job and can't bargain for more than 60k. it's over for engineeringcels.