Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can’t describe it but I feel different

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Lately I have been dealing with some anxiety, but not as bad as I had it in the past. But other than that I feel different but can’t explain it very well. I sort of feel lower inhibition like I’m more likely to joke with people at work. I also am planning on contacting a girl I used to know to try to ascend with her. It’s like I feel i will just lay it out there with her about what I want and I’m not really worried about rejection. One negative to this new feeling I have is that at work I seem distracted like it’s taking me longer to complete tasks that were one time rather easy for me. I haven’t even done any drugs or even phenibut.

Figure out how you did it and give the recipe to us!
And I'd recommend against laying it out there with any girl. If you're open and straightforward about what you want, it's in effect asking her if she wants to suck your dick. That may work for chad, but everyone else needs to be more circumspect.

Do you have friends at your work? Like a true friend, the one who got your back? If so, I’d say take his help if he is nonxNT and move on

Figure out how you did it and give the recipe to us!
And I'd recommend against laying it out there with any girl. If you're open and straightforward about what you want, it's in effect asking her if she wants to suck your dick. That may work for chad, but everyone else needs to be more circumspect.
It’s not about sex much at all. I’m oldcel and extremely lonely. Most of my friends are married off and I desperately want a gf or preferably a wife so i can enjoy my evenings with someone and go on weekend trips. I’m not the type of incel who wants to stay home, I want to travel and go do things nearby as well but 90% of things suck if doing it alone.

Do you have friends at your work? Like a true friend, the one who got your back? If so, I’d say take his help if he is nonxNT and move on
No friends at work.

It’s not about sex much at all.
Even so, telling a girl you like her and you want her to be your girlfriend is also in effect asking her to suck your dick because that's what it would involve. I mean it's a big statement that puts her on the spot having to decide something meaningful, and foids aren't good at that. Even asking girls on a date is too much like that. Why not just invite her to hang out and then communicate your intent with body language and subtext?

Even so, telling a girl you like her and you want her to be your girlfriend is also in effect asking her to suck your dick because that's what it would involve. I mean it's a big statement that puts her on the spot having to decide something meaningful, and foids aren't good at that. Even asking girls on a date is too much like that. Why not just invite her to hang out and then communicate your intent with body language and subtext?
Ok you’re right. I will just rekindle the friendship we once had. But soon after that I will ask her out on a date. If she rejects me then I will consider her dead to me and move on immediately.