Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting cant cope with this fucked up life full of misery and lonliness

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
everyday i suffer espically at nights when i am left with lonliness and emptiness to the point i cant sleep till 5am or 6am. this is all due to me being ugly and destroyed by everyone who approached me. my life never been so fucked up until now where i am better of being dead because my existence on this fucking earth is pointless because everyone else living their lives while i am sentenced to rotting for the rest of my lifes because of my shitty looks and my whatever the fuck it is but my point is that not every male is happy most are suffering but in silence

I think you need to... try to take it easy and just be constructive.

You're pretty young, right?

Like... there's no point in getting super worked up like it's a race to get somewhere in life. You have plenty of time.

everyday i suffer espically at nights when i am left with lonliness and emptiness to the point i cant sleep till 5am or 6am. this is all due to me being ugly and destroyed by everyone who approached me. my life never been so fucked up until now where i am better of being dead because my existence on this fucking earth is pointless because everyone else living their lives while i am sentenced to rotting for the rest of my lifes because of my shitty looks and my whatever the fuck it is but my point is that not every male is happy most are suffering but in silence
stop consuming anything that makes u unhappy and just put ur middle finger up to soyciety and do whatever makes u happy dude srs

I think you need to... try to take it easy and just be constructive.

You're pretty young, right?

Like... there's no point in getting super worked up like it's a race to get somewhere in life. You have plenty of time.
yeah i am 18 brother but my thoughts never stop

stop consuming anything that makes u unhappy and just put ur middle finger up to soyciety and do whatever makes u happy dude srs
dosent matter bro without internet i will still suffer and with it

the night is my favorite part of the day. it's quite and peaceful and i get to enjoy my copes without being disturbed.
yeah i agree to a certain extent but if u are lonely then night can be a disaster

I deal with the same and still fighting against normies never give up you are always able to blow them up or shoot some filthy whores down (in video game)
yes ofc in videogame

hahaah that wouId be fun ngl
a good pastime for an incel is going to public places freaking out women on purpose and laughing in their faces

it’s based tbh

take the :redpill: and fight ZOG. your depression will cease to exist until they institutionalize you or kill your family

yeah he did very based stuff against modern day whores
i had contact with him before he got got, bro is gonna get 7 years he showed me his charges