Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't cope with this clown world any more bros

• Thread starter Deleted member 22466
  • Start date
Deleted member 22466

Deleted member 22466

Guided by Voices
-
Every day, EVERY FUCKING DAY, the evil pozzed media tries to shove more tranny propaganda down our throats, making these people out to be brave and beautiful creatures who deserve all of our respect. If you dare to say or even think that they are actually mentally ill people who want to mutilate their genitals as part of some kind of sick fetish. You have to smile and grin while some man in a dress makes a speech about how hard life had been for them while a room full of fucking normalscum clap like seals. These people need mental help, not hormones and surgery.

Then, when those evil weird disgusting inkwells are talked about all that is presented is mockery. No help, no applause, just hate towards innocent people.

I hate it. I hate this world so fucking much I can't take it. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

They want you to suck tranny dick as a solution to your lack of a sex life.

But I'm not gay and don't want to suck dick.

Unpopular opinion on here but gays don't really bother me. If two consenting adults want to do buttstuff then I don't care. Straight normalscum are far more deserving of hate.

This. Chad will have his harem and low-status men are pressured into fucking each other - which is what fucking a tranny effectively is: a low-status man fucking another low-status man who "identifies" as a woman. They want us to eat bugs, live in cages, and fuck each other. The people who push bug eating are the same people who push tranny fucking: according to them, only Chad deserves real meat and real females. Incels are supposed to eat bugs and fuck trannies.

This. Chad will have his harem and low-status men are pressured into fucking each other - which is what fucking a tranny effectively is: a low-status man fucking another low-status man who "identifies" as a woman. They want us to eat bugs, live in cages, and fuck each other. The people who push bug eating are the same people who push tranny fucking: according to them, only Chad deserves real meat and real females. Incels are supposed to eat bugs and fuck trannies.
They think we are fucking crazy. We aren't crazy, we're just NOT FUCKING STUPID, and we WON'T PUT UP WITH THIS SHIT unlike the Hikkikomori.

What you said was EPIC

Brutal but ultimately inescapable blackpill. The incel "re-education" camps are only a decade away at most.

Unpopular opinion on here but gays don't really bother me. If two consenting adults want to do buttstuff then I don't care. Straight normalscum are far more deserving of hate.

Same. As far as the LGBT community is concerned, I'm fine with G and male B. Female B are meme, L are feminists and T are mentally-ill men.

I wouldn't even necessarily mind trannies - the issue is that they FORCE me to LIE. And that they FORCE me to accept the idea of "female penises" and the idea that womanhood is an "identity" and shit like that.

With a tranny that hates his own male body I can, in a way, sympathize. But with a tranny who insists that his male body is actually a female body ... and who is supported by feminists and females in this BS, forcing it down my throat, he is an absolute enemy and there can be absolutely no mercy and no forgiveness. ABSOLUTE ENEMIES! :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:

Brutal but ultimately inescapable blackpill. The incel "re-education" camps are only a decade away at most.
It all relates back to the prison industrial complex. Let the Chads live in real civilization, all the low status men, they get buttfuckery, racial division, and violence.

High IQ. Also lol at anyone who thinks trannies are in fact real women. Their genetic codification won't change just cos their cock got cut off and injected themselves with an unhealthy shitton of foid hormones.

How many men have, or are seeking to have, sex change surgery? It's a low number, guys. Leave them be, they aren't part of your problem.