Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Can't cope in this shitty fucking place

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
I will have to go outside and see people because ldaring isn't an option anymore

I'm going to see more femwhores and normies. Wish me and my sanity luck because we'll need it.

XD

Reported once more you XD normal whore
You reported him for the use of the phrase “XD” but expect to not get reported for your answer in incel discussion that took me like 3 seconds of scrolling on my phone to get through? Foid IQ.

You reported him for the use of the phrase “XD” but expect to not get reported for your answer in incel discussion that took me like 3 seconds of scrolling on my phone to get through? Foid IQ.
I didn’t like one of the jokes he kept making either, wasn’t my cup of tea but I never resorted to reporting him.

I didn’t like one of the jokes he kept making either, wasn’t my cup of tea but I never resorted to reporting him.

I didn’t report his answer (which was the phrase “C U C K” literally like 25 times, but it was all quoted text so it took up 3x the space) until he said he reported you for using “XD”. “XD” is a gross 12 year old fortnite phrase imo, but it’s not hurting me so whatever. You do you.

Update, he ate the :banhammer: just now because of his spam bullshit.

now you banned nigga

What did he do?

Good lcuk man. Especially now since you have been banned.

Over for you bro jfl

Sorry the jannys locked you away boyo