Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Cant cope anymore

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
It’s so fucking unfair being as ugly as I am,
I look like a weak ugly manchild with ogre features.
I’m running out of copes really fast,
You guys have any decent copes before I rope?

gaming/work/study/gym

moneymaxx. If you're poor then build a strategy and follow a plan. That's good cope and result is you can afford any kind of cope.

ldar with some vidya and watch some anime like the rest of us

gaming/work/study/gym

I cant work because I have to study, But I cant study because I am an ADD cunt.
I already go to the gym but as many say there is no gym for your ugly face.
moneymaxx. If you're poor then build a strategy and follow a plan. That's good cope and result is you can afford any kind of cope.
I’m to fucking lazy to do anything.
I’m already stressen out about school and I cant focus on anything due to heavy depression
ldar with some vidya and watch some anime like the rest of us
Been doing for the past 5 years.

If you're going to rope you might as well JunkFoodMaxx

Save up for a Chinese buffet and just stay eating until they kick you out.

If you're going to rope you might as well JunkFoodMaxx

Save up for a Chinese buffet and just stay eating until they kick you out.

Yeah I’m already eating what the fuck I want, I wont rope because I’m pussy but I need coupes because every day is fucking painful.

I am in the same situation

You could start catfishing foids online as Chad. I’m told that is fun, especially when you mess with the heads of single mothers and fatties.

I’m to fucking lazy to do anything.
I’m already stressen out about school and I cant focus on anything due to heavy depression

Been doing for the past 5 years.

So the first step is to cure your depression. But you can still forecast the next steps.

So the first step is to cure your depression. But you can still forecast the next steps.

Well JFL at curing depression when incel,
The only cure to my depression would be multiple surgeries. Cant afford that yet.
You could start catfishing foids online as Chad. I’m told that is fun, especially when you mess with the heads of single mothers and fatties.

I have tried,
It’s kinda suicidefuel though when you get to see how chad has it.

Yeah I’m already eating what the fuck I want, I wont rope because I’m pussy but I need coupes because every day is fucking painful.
Bring a purse or something and just push Chinese food into the purse and take it home TBH.

I've always wanted to try this and if I'm close to roping, I would just eat my full and then start stealing. Getting in trouble with the police is pretty low chance if you're not super obvious. And even if you're caught they're more likely to ban you from the restaurant rather than waste their time with legal shit. Especially since the people who are at the resturant are usually Chinese and they'll struggle communicating with the police.

music is good cope

That is true my friend,
Music is my favorite cope.
Bring a purse or something and just push Chinese food into the purse and take it home TBH.

I've always wanted to try this and if I'm close to roping, I would just eat my full and then start stealing. Getting in trouble with the police is pretty low chance if you're not super obvious. And even if you're caught they're more likely to ban you from the restaurant rather than waste their time with legal shit. Especially since the people who are at the resturant are usually Chinese and they'll struggle communicating with the police.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Sounds pretty fun.

Watching stars and planets with a telescope

It’s so fucking unfair being as ugly as I am,
I look like a weak ugly manchild with ogre features.
I’m running out of copes really fast,
You guys have any decent copes before I rope?
Trying not to look in the mirror & photos is a good cope. ive just been doing that recently with the usual copes on the side like fapping, youtube, incels.is, listening to music, art etc. Also not looking at females outside as much as possible has helped.

Trying not to look in the mirror & photos is a good cope. ive just been doing that recently with the usual copes on the side like fapping, youtube, incels.is, listening to music, art etc. Also not looking at females outside as much as possible has helped.

Oh yeah it works going monk mode.
But I just get so frustraded when I see my reflection.