Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cant connect with coworkers the same age as me.

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
Started new job at a warehouse with many workers ranging from 18-50y olds.

In the 2 weeks i have went there i cant connect or make friends with people the same age as me 18-25.
They are most of the time not working seriously either, chatting whenever they get the chance etc.

I just have a hard time to connect with them. Its probably because im sad and dont know what happy people talk about.

But i have much easier time to connect with people age 40+, probably because they look more miserable and i can identify with them.

I just want a friend the same age as me and who is also sad, i just want to chill with him during breaks without having a second thought about what to say or not to say, just being myself and knowing there is someone else i can identify with and see myself in him.

Talk about stuff like a T.V. show. or something. People like following new things if you convince them. What ever you do don’t mention anything close to this website or the blackpill(if it’s brought up then act oblivious to it). People have fake parts of their personalities so it work.

Try to normiemaxx asap

So you think the reason is... because you're sad ?
Try something else.

Talk about stuff like a T.V. show. or something. People like following new things if you convince them. What ever you do don’t mention anything close to this website or the blackpill(if it’s brought up then act oblivious to it). People have fake parts of their personalities so it work.
I cant, its like if i tried to do it i would do something im not meant to do, like for example putting a car engine on a plane. I cant fake it, im mostly talking whats in my head and that i can say without any consequences, right now its just talking about work related stuff and only talking about it with males age 40+. i think theres 4-5 people i have talked to in my new job and all of them middle aged
Try to normiemaxx asap
i dont know if i can :feelsrope:

I’m too autistic to connect with anyone tbh.

I find it easier to bond with people who are either way younger than me or way older than me though. I don’t know why.

In the 2 weeks i have went there i cant connect or make friends with people the same age as me 18-25.
They are most of the time not working seriously either, chatting whenever they get the chance etc.

I just have a hard time to connect with them. Its probably because im sad and dont know what happy people talk about.

But i have much easier time to connect with people age 40+, probably because they look more miserable and i can identify with them.

I just want a friend the same age as me and who is also sad, i just want to chill with him during breaks without having a second thought about what to say or not to say, just being myself and knowing there is someone else i can identify with and see myself in him.

Same with me. I'm early thirties. Look late teens or early twenties & feel like I'm in my fifties.

I find it easier to bond with people who are either way younger than me or way older than me though. I don’t know why.
same tbh Hate my generation

Not really. Giving false hope is the real devil.

My autism and lack of knowledge of what normies talk about regularly is why I have no friends

I cant, its like if i tried to do it i would do something im not meant to do, like for example putting a car engine on a plane. I cant fake it, im mostly talking whats in my head and that i can say without any consequences, right now its just talking about work related stuff and only talking about it with males age 40+. i think theres 4-5 people i have talked to in my new job and all of them middle aged

i dont know if i can :feelsrope:
“You have no choice if you don’t want them to gang up on you. You have to play the game.

this

I can't stand people my own age, they're all mega normies

I'm the same, everybody talks about girls and sex.

They're already talking about valentines day.

warehouse worker

nah man never again i lerned that shit but its fucking shit

i was to aspie to say no back then , they put me in there bc of my asthma

just fucking lol , ewhore and scam others about your business method selling your so called program

or rope

I couldn't do it either and even less with the old boomers when I worked last summer. It's boring and painful to work, I will probably never work again.

I always hated hearing the words "people muh own age." I never could get along with guys my own age, or women of any age. Older men are about the only group I can connect with at all.

You and I are the same way. My only social life is people in there 60's.